There are 220 users in the forums

49ers @ Ravens 2011 = The Har-BOWL (Primetime Nationally Televised)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This team on the road against a superbowl contender?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
This team on the road against a superbowl contender?

At least it's later in the season and we'll probably have some semblance of offensive and defensive schemes by that point.

We're going to get stomped, but I'm excited it's happening.
There won't even be a Harbowl if Alex Smith is still on the team.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Me and some friends will be there.
Originally posted by Chief:

Out of all the games this season, this is the one I'm most looking forward too. Sounds like your gonna have a blast Chief!
Originally posted by Chief:

Living in NJ, I'm only three hours away from B'more.

I'm definitely gonna try to get down there as well.

Don't count us out of this one (unless we're in really bad shape come gametime).

The brothers know each other and their philosophies very well, so it should be tight. Out of all our games against supreme competition, I like our chances in this one the best (so far, it's only June afterall).
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I live in No. VA. I'll be at the game too. We def need to organize a WZ tailgate for this game and the game @ Skins.
I'm Har
I am f**king there!!

Live in NyC but lived in Bmore for 4 years before I got to NYC. Only f**ked up s**t is the damn Thanksgiving coma I'm usually in. If I bypass the family and food and
The niners get wooped
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Blizzuntz, Amir, Chief....Great webzone vet showing! We should hook up before the game

Originally posted by Janitor:
Blizzuntz, Amir, Chief....Great webzone vet showing! We should hook up before the game

I'm down with the get down!

If you guys have some balls we can go to the Purple Patio in the Federal Hill neighborhood next to the stadium.

Or not!!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

If you guys have some balls we can go to the Purple Patio in the Federal Hill neighborhood next to the stadium.

Or not!!!

Count me in if I end up there.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Or not!!!

Will do! Closer to gameday I'll create a thread and we'll see what we can work out
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Or not!!!

Will do! Closer to gameday I'll create a thread and we'll see what we can work out

I'm game.
are there still tix avail for this game? I might as well show up, since I live in VA.
Share 49ersWebzone