There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niner Talk "RANT" Thread

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d80258/article/dolphins-move-to-forefront-of-harbaugh-hunt-49ers-mull-options

"...The San Francisco 49ers met with Harbaugh on Wednesday and have offered him around $4.5 million per season, according to league sources. The sources added that the Dolphins offered Gruden $7 million per season, which he rejected to stay at ESPN as an analyst.

Harbaugh is seeking a deal worth around $6.5 million per season, which Pete Carroll received from the Seattle Seahawks last year to leave USC. And while several people close to Harbaugh have advised him against going to the 49ers because of their front-office structure, he has received more favorable reports on Ireland and the Dolphins..."

"...The 49ers, through the process of interviewing general managers, heard sterling recommendations for former Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and consider him a strong head-coaching candidate. However, a source close to McDaniels said it's highly unlikely he would go to San Francisco because of issues with the personnel and front-office structure..."

You can keep pretending that there are ZERO issues with the front office if you want. You can put you head in the sand. But we have big issues. Our front office is a joke.

In this thread I would like to discuss the outright rejection of our front office structure and your thoughts on it.

So we keep a s**tty front office, and refuse to "overpay". This is a joke.

I don't care if it is Harbaugh or not, you have to pay to get the hot candidate. Yorks are proven cheap asses and half this forum are defending it.
Redundant Nonsense, lock it!
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:

It's not redudant. This is about the REJECTION of our front office by candidates. I see no thread like that.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

I don't care if it is Harbaugh or not, you have to pay to get the hot candidate. Yorks are proven cheap asses and half this forum are defending it.

It's sad. I think the Yorks have paid workers on here.
But he's a hater. Everyone knows our front office is the envy of the league. York Jr. gets calls from owners for advice on how to build a model front office. Who needs football minded executives when you have geniuses like York Jr., Ballke, and Marathe? I swear I thought 04 season was rock bottom. But this franchise keeps proving me wrong over and over again.
SD, what is it about the front office that is so bad? The "structure" of the front office has been cited, but what exactly is the issue? Baalke? Jed?

I guess I don't understand the power structure enough to really know what's going on. Is this a real beef or do these coaches want more power? More say over roster etc???

Can someone fill me in please?
"issues with the personel" oh you mean the ones that caught you cheating
this has been posted at least 10 times already
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d80258/article/dolphins-move-to-forefront-of-harbaugh-hunt-49ers-mull-options

"...The San Francisco 49ers met with Harbaugh on Wednesday and have offered him around $4.5 million per season, according to league sources. The sources added that the Dolphins offered Gruden $7 million per season, which he rejected to stay at ESPN as an analyst.

Harbaugh is seeking a deal worth around $6.5 million per season, which Pete Carroll received from the Seattle Seahawks last year to leave USC. And while several people close to Harbaugh have advised him against going to the 49ers because of their front-office structure, he has received more favorable reports on Ireland and the Dolphins..."

"...The 49ers, through the process of interviewing general managers, heard sterling recommendations for former Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and consider him a strong head-coaching candidate. However, a source close to McDaniels said it's highly unlikely he would go to San Francisco because of issues with the personnel and front-office structure..."

You can keep pretending that there are ZERO issues with the front office if you want. You can put you head in the sand. But we have big issues. Our front office is a joke.

In this thread I would like to discuss the outright rejection of our front office structure and your thoughts on it.

In the end, it doesn't matter. The Yorks will never change and they will never sell as long as they receive revenue as the owners of the San Francisco 49ers.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
lol at 4.5 million, this organization is a joke!
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

It's sad. I think the Yorks have paid workers on here.

And the Raiders pay you to troll, so it all balances out.
lets look @ the front office

Jed York 20 somthing yong second year

Ballak no experince in as GM / good scout mybe ?

marath friend of Jed no qualification just a money man ?!! who else ?

if i am a HC why would i come here , this franchise is a toy for jed to play with !
Originally posted by AKfanster:
SD, what is it about the front office that is so bad? The "structure" of the front office has been cited, but what exactly is the issue? Baalke? Jed?

I guess I don't understand the power structure enough to really know what's going on. Is this a real beef or do these coaches want more power? More say over roster etc???

Can someone fill me in please?

~ Jed is a 29 year old inexperienced kid.
~ He has financial restraints from John and Denise despite his bravado "Money is no object..."
~ Paraage is a recent MBA grad with no experience.
~ Baalke was a scout not long ago and has no GM experience. He is from the Scot M. school of FAIL.

This is a terrible front office.