There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed York poll so far

Jed York poll so far

Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
Originally posted by cuhran:
Phil Jackson Makes 10 Mil And He's Won 11 Titles,,,How Can You Pay Someone Whos Never Coached In The Nfl 8 Mill.........YORK IS DOIN THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!!

unless he goes and pays him 10 since "money is no object".

i swear to god if he offers more than the dolphins i'm f**king out. It'll show he's gambling with the team, to be right. He's not doing what's best for the team, he's trying to prove a f**king point. Let Harbaugh get his 8 and go to Miami and hire a real f**king coach like a few of us have said all along. I hoped he'd promoted Baalke under the assumption that Baalke had convinced Harbaugh in principal but it seems that's a bust. It's been stated repeatedly that the mother f**ker lied to us and it's becoming evident as each hour passes that he didn't learn a f**kin thing from hiring singletary so hasty and he wants everything to do with being the hand in everything 49er related. He has no interest in bringing in qualified people with a nutsack to shut him the f**k up and tell him to sit back, own the team and watch us win. This is why the reporters were giving him the business in the presser... because they know he's full of s**t. He's a punk f**king kid trying to run the 49ers into the mud. He needs to get wise real quick and hire Gruden or someone that isn't Josh McDaniels or a flunky from another team.

/rant

Gruden turned Miami down!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Gruden as the head coach. McDaniels as the offensive coordinator. I'd take that.
Originally posted by B650:
Gruden as the head coach. McDaniels as the offensive coordinator. I'd take that.

Gruden turned down the Dolphins already for $7 Million / Year.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

If York is serious about winning, he'd do it.

If he was serious he would have offered Harbaugh more than $4.5M

"Money is no object"....
Originally posted by foreign49er:

Yes. But some still want to belive in Jed. "Jed is not like his father." "Money is no object." "He really wants to win unlike his father."

Originally posted by foreign49er:

i like how people believe one report, but ignore another:

timkawakami Tim Kawakami
NFL source: 49ers are prepared to offer Harbaugh about $5M per over 5 years and believed Harbaugh was ready to accept. Until Miami called.
Eddie D was NOT an instant success story,he made mistakes before he succeeded and still made mistakes after that.

Jed York is just getting started,he has and WILL make mistakes before hopefully succeeding and that is just part of life.

Jed made a generous and legitimate offer to rookie Jim Harbaugh for the HC position.
if Jim chooses to upend his family and potential hires from his Stanford staff to go to the other side of the country for extra money then so be it.

Jim Harbaugh is not the ONLY coach out there who can possibly get the 49ers to the playoffs and Superbowl
Originally posted by Niners99:
"were making big changes. were going to hire NFL experience this time"

yet he is about to hire the in-house guy as GM, and a college HC with almost no pro experience.

That's all in your head. Jed NEVER said that at any point.
Originally posted by Super5:
Jim Harbaugh is not the ONLY coach out there who can possibly get the 49ers to the playoffs and Superbowl

Hell, Jim Harbaugh may not even be ONE of the coaches out there that can do this.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by Niners99:
"were making big changes. were going to hire NFL experience this time"

yet he is about to hire the in-house guy as GM, and a college HC with almost no pro experience.

That's all in your head. Jed NEVER said that at any point.

bahahah

"Money is no object"....

He said that about firing Singletary, not about how much they'll pay the next guy. m
[img=
]
How can you be happy right now?