There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed is an empty suit

Jed is just the son of wealth---he hasn't earned anything--and it really is showing now.
Baalke may turn out to be a good GM--but Jed should just say Trent is our GM and we will look in a new direction for coaching----than make a sham of looking for a GM.

It all looks so yorkish.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
Originally posted by susweel:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming.
I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

if you don't like where the team is going then leave, you don't keep going back to the same restaurant if you don't like the food, so stop coming here...

Cry Babies...

If you believe that then I feel sorry for you.

Oh, and your info is so much better, please tell me, what connections do you have to the team? how is it that you know the inner workings about what's going on and how the hiring process is going down? that's right, you don't have any, you sit on your couch like the rest of us and watch on Sundays. Good for you though because you can be the guy who pretends to know more than anybody else...

So just accept whatever sh** Jed shovels at you and smile?...

No thanks.

I was told they were brownies. Fresh from Jed's oven. Yummerz!
You guys enjoy sucking each others cocks don't you?
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming. I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

if you don't like where the team is going then leave, you don't keep going back to the same restaurant if you don't like the food, so stop coming here...

Cry Babies...

It's a good thing you're NOT the owner because you'd end up selling peanuts to yourself in the stands.

People have the right to complain especially when they think that they're being taken for a ride!

Then get off the ride, it's that simple...

When was the last time you heard a store manager or a restaurant manager say " If you don't like it here, then DON'T come back.

How long do you think they'd stay in business?

I work for a meat company that deliveries to plenty of restaurants, if you don't like it then someone else will. the customer is no one special, they're just a number, it's life and fact...

And your job is: I'll bet it's not selling their product and what do you think would happen if you were to tell one of their customer to go blow? Try it and see what happens!

[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 29, 2010 at 17:39:57 ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:

It's not gay if your eyes are closed.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming.
I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

Cry Babies...

If you believe that then I feel sorry for you.

Oh, and your info is so much better, please tell me, what connections do you have to the team? how is it that you know the inner workings about what's going on and how the hiring process is going down? that's right, you don't have any, you sit on your couch like the rest of us and watch on Sundays. Good for you though because you can be the guy who pretends to know more than anybody else...

So just accept whatever sh** Jed shovels at you and smile?...

No thanks.

there are 31 other teams you know...

You don't like the fans, how about you change teams... That's easier, I think. Hey the Jags are doin okay...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Fortywhiners is fitting for some posters here.
#
JSpicoli says: Dec 29, 2010 5:26 PM

Fear the beard. Jed is about to make another epic bad decision.

#
crackills says: Dec 29, 2010 5:20 PM

another reason Rooney Rule is idiotic.

affirmative action for the NFL that no one follows.. only there to waist time.

it’s obvious 3rd grade education is enough to get a job at the NFL front office.

#
canjura says: Dec 29, 2010 5:59 PM

@Crackills: crack does kill, huh? it’s spelled waste, waist is the thing where his belt goes around.

@JSpicoli: I hope they do hire Brian Wilson as GM, that’d definitely be the funnest front office in the history of the league! :p

#
kingjoe1 says: Dec 29, 2010 5:13 PM

They should hire a hot chick. That is what the NFL needs, less old white guys and more hot chicks.

#
bellicheat says: Dec 29, 2010 6:01 PM

“only there to waist time.

it’s obvious 3rd grade education is enough to get a job at the NFL front office.”

Amusing that those so readily deriding another’s education or intelligence can be such utter failure themselves.

Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:

Wait, wait, wait since when did sucking cocks become gay ???
Originally posted by jrg:
~ Jed an empty suit - YUP.
~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP.
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy).
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP.
~ Expect to lose for years to come - YUP.

Hey look everybody! He's complaining again! Hurry!

He complains because he has valid reason. Sorry that everybody cant be blind sheep and follows the shepherd.

i'll be the black sheep making my exodus away from the shepherd.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.

He complains because he has valid reason. Sorry that everybody cant be blind sheep and follows the shepherd.

Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:

Wait, wait, wait since when did sucking cocks become gay ???

Every time I read something on this board, it's some dudes gay flirting with each other. I think people are right when they say that the 49erswebzone is nothing but a bunch of butt-plundering homosexuals.
I'm not gonna tell anyone here to GTFO cause that not my style. However, this sht is amusing to me. No need for anyone to be butt hurt because I find this stuff comical.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.

Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Jed is just the son of wealth---he hasn't earned anything--and it really is showing now.
Baalke may turn out to be a good GM--but Jed should just say Trent is our GM and we will look in a new direction for coaching----than make a sham of looking for a GM.

It all looks so yorkish.

It is Yorkish indeed. And I knew it would be. I wasn't fooled for even 1 second of the press conference. Not even 1 second...