LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Jed is an empty suit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IstruckG0LDS0N:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming. I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

if you don't like where the team is going then leave, you don't keep going back to the same restaurant if you don't like the food, so stop coming here...

Cry Babies...

It's a good thing you're NOT the owner because you'd end up selling peanuts to yourself in the stands.

People have the right to complain especially when they think that they're being taken for a ride!
Originally posted by 190836:
He is a lier, this is a dog and pony show conducted by a 28 year old who thinks we are bunch of idiots. F***ing Yorks will never get it right.

agreed...with baalke as GM, the same ineffective internal structure continues....all the same figure heads....mental masturbation.....wow...same old crap....
God forbid someone criticizes Jed York. I mean, he's done EVERYTHING possible to get this team back on track, right?

Riiiiight.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Do I stand alone when i say that i am not merely as concerned with a GM as I am with finding a competent HC. We understand the importance of having a GM but my only true understanding of what Baalke has contributed thus far is last years draft. If Jed hires him there's nothing we can do, but the first true test to see is the HC he puts in place. If it's the right guy or should I say a fan favorite his ratings will truly boost, then its on to free agency

No, you're not alone.

Im with you both.
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming. I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

if you don't like where the team is going then leave, you don't keep going back to the same restaurant if you don't like the food, so stop coming here...

Cry Babies...

It's a good thing you're NOT the owner because you'd end up selling peanuts to yourself in the stands.

People have the right to complain especially when they think that they're being taken for a ride!

Agreed, unfortunately being a fan comes at a price, whether it's tickets, shirts, flags, jerseys, etc. you are contributing to who you support and it's only fair that the people cashing in produce a worth while product

Cry Babies...

Then get off the ride, it's that simple...

Cry Babies...

When was the last time you heard a store manager or a restaurant manager say " If you don't like it here, then DON'T come back.

How long do you think they'd stay in business? Obviously you don't know much about the retail environment. And yes, the 49e'rs are selling a product unless you haven't figured that out yet.

[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 29, 2010 at 17:32:31 ]

Cry Babies...

America: Love it or leave it. Amiright? Fu*k Yeah!

Originally posted by susweel:
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming.
I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

Cry Babies...

If you believe that then I feel sorry for you.

Oh, and your info is so much better, please tell me, what connections do you have to the team? how is it that you know the inner workings about what's going on and how the hiring process is going down? that's right, you don't have any, you sit on your couch like the rest of us and watch on Sundays. Good for you though because you can be the guy who pretends to know more than anybody else...
I really don't get it, what if Jed's intention was to start this massive search and find the best possible man, but after talking with Eddie D, Parcells and others everyone pointed to Trent as the next coming.
I don't know anymore, it seems like niner fans have just become a bunch of cry baby B****s, all day long they complain and do the whole chicken little thing, it's kinda pathetic. It's not your team, it's not your money, if you don't like what you see then leave it's not gonna hurt anybody. No one here knows anything about how this process works, and PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring up Walsh and Eddie D; they are from a different time and a different era. Both of them have had their failures and became better for it.

Cry Babies...

Oh, and your info is so much better, please tell me, what connections do you have to the team? how is it that you know the inner workings about what's going on and how the hiring process is going down? that's right, you don't have any, you sit on your couch like the rest of us and watch on Sundays. Good for you though because you can be the guy who pretends to know more than anybody else...

So just accept whatever sh** Jed shovels at you and smile?...

No thanks.

Cry Babies...

When was the last time you heard a store manager or a restaurant manager say " If you don't like it here, then DON'T come back.

How long do you think they'd stay in business?

I work for a meat company that deliveries to plenty of restaurants, if you don't like it then someone else will. the customer is no one special, they're just a number, it's life and fact...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Cry Babies...

No thanks.

there are 31 other teams you know...

Cry Babies...

LOL...

1. If Jed really did start thinking about who his GM is going to be the day Sing got fired we are in bigger trouble than I thought. I would hope long before we even new it was an issue, he was thinking and privately asking others for advice on a GM.
2. Why choose the chicken little analogy? The sky isn't falling, it fell about 8 years ago. It really doesn't get much worst than what we had in the Yorks in NFL terms.
3. It may be the Yorks team financially, but without us there is no them. And the way I see it, they are renting the Niners. They could take "their team" anywhere they want, but I promise you the 9er name wont follow.
4. Stop eating at the restraunt? Easier said than done if the restraunt is the only one in town and there isn't a supermarket.
  • nooj
  • Veteran

Cry Babies...

I'm not sure if you realize this, but this is an internet forum for 49ers related discussions and one can assume if you are here, you are probably a fan of the team. So you look like a fool telling fans to stop caring about a team that happens to be run by amateurs.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Cry Babies...

No thanks.

there are 31 other teams you know...

You should become a fan of one of them.
Share 49ersWebzone