There are 765 users in the forums
Jed is an empty suit
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:33 PM
- TheGoldenState
- Member
- Posts: 1,687
did someone say suit?
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM
- nooj
- Veteran
- Posts: 477
I thought it said empty s*ut.
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:36 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
I agree with you 100%, I dont like to be lied to as a fan. To sit up there on a press conference and tell us "we looking for a best GM" when all along he was gonna promote Baalke to begin with. It angers me that we are being lied to.
[ Edited by susweel on Dec 29, 2010 at 16:41:01 ]
[ Edited by susweel on Dec 29, 2010 at 16:41:01 ]
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:37 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
~ Jed an empty suit - YUP.
~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP.
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy).
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP.
~ Expect to lose for years to come - YUP.
~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP.
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy).
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP.
~ Expect to lose for years to come - YUP.
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM
- mdonch3
- Veteran
- Posts: 27
I couldnt have said it better myself. What a complete joke this organization has become.
[ Edited by mdonch3 on Dec 29, 2010 at 16:40:22 ]
[ Edited by mdonch3 on Dec 29, 2010 at 16:40:22 ]
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM
- SJniner7
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,749
If Jed goes out and hires Baalke today or tomorrow, I will back you on this one. He said he was going to conduct an extensive GM search, and would be going back on his word. He wouldn't be conducting an extensive search if he hires a GM before he has the chance to interview those which are currently working for an NFL team.
As far as I know, he has conducted 2 phone interviews and that is all. He interviewed two candidates which are not likely "real" candidates., Micheal Lombardi and Softli (probably for Rooney Rule only).
Like you said, this is not about Baalke, who may turn out to be great. It is about their lack of honesty to the fans.
As far as I know, he has conducted 2 phone interviews and that is all. He interviewed two candidates which are not likely "real" candidates., Micheal Lombardi and Softli (probably for Rooney Rule only).
Like you said, this is not about Baalke, who may turn out to be great. It is about their lack of honesty to the fans.
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:39 PM
- zeppfan1
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,827
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Where in the world do you get stuff like that?
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:40 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
Originally posted by susweel:
I agree with you 100%, I dont like to be lied to as a fan. To sit up their on a press conference and tell us "we looking for a best GM" when all along he was gonna promote Baalke to begin with. It angers me that we are being lied to.
You didn't really believe that pathetic press conference did you?...
I've never seen a more pathetic, scared, overmatched kid. He can't even speak well from the podium. He fumbles with his water bottle and gets mad at reporters who ask tough questions. That's the same guy people have faith in to make the right decision on a GM...
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:43 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by susweel:
I agree with you 100%, I dont like to be lied to as a fan. To sit up their on a press conference and tell us "we looking for a best GM" when all along he was gonna promote Baalke to begin with. It angers me that we are being lied to.
You didn't really believe that pathetic press conference did you?...I've never seen a more pathetic, scared, overmatched kid. He can't even speak well from the podium. He fumbles with his water bottle and gets mad at reporters who ask tough questions. That's the same guy people have faith in to make the right decision on a GM...
You know what SD I actually did believe it for a day. I really thought they had seen the light, and this younger York actually does get it. But after all these Baalke reports its all the same ol' York's. Aint nothing has changed, we are gonna continue on the same dysfunctional path.
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:43 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
Originally posted by SJniner7:
If Jed goes out and hires Baalke today or tomorrow, I will back you on this one. He said he was going to conduct an extensive GM search, and would be going back on his word. He wouldn't be conducting an extensive search if he hires a GM before he has the chance to interview those which are currently working for an NFL team.
As far as I know, he has conducted 2 phone interviews and that is all. He interviewed two candidates which are not likely "real" candidates., Micheal Lombardi and Softli (probably for Rooney Rule only).
Like you said, this is not about Baalke, who may turn out to be great. It is about their lack of honesty to the fans.
I agree with this. It isn't about Baalke at all. He may be good. It's just the lies to the fans and press. And the scham GM search. It's a total farce. And Yorks not doing their due diligence (like everytime). They need to interview lots of guys and outside guys too and experienced guys. But they always look for the easy way out. Quick internal hire. Get the process over. We've seen this before.
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:43 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ Jed an empty suit - YUP.
~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP.
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy).
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP.
~ Expect to lose for years to come - YUP.
Hey look everybody! He's complaining again! Hurry!
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:45 PM
- Shemp
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 29,755
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ Jed an empty suit - YUP.
~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP.
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy).
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP.
~ Expect to lose for years to come - YUP.
THIS + putting noobs in as GM & HC postions. I'm pissed right now too.
Dec 29, 2010 at 4:46 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by susweel:
I agree with you 100%, I dont like to be lied to as a fan. To sit up their on a press conference and tell us "we looking for a best GM" when all along he was gonna promote Baalke to begin with. It angers me that we are being lied to.
You didn't really believe that pathetic press conference did you?...I've never seen a more pathetic, scared, overmatched kid. He can't even speak well from the podium. He fumbles with his water bottle and gets mad at reporters who ask tough questions. That's the same guy people have faith in to make the right decision on a GM...
You know what SD I actually did believe it for a day. I really thought they had seen the light, and this younger York actually does get it. But after all these Baalke reports its all the same ol' York's. Aint nothing has changed, we are gonna continue on the same dysfunctional path.
I knew form the very first second of the press conference it was ALL LIES and BS. Of course I have more York HATE in me than any 10,000 WZers combined too so I don't know if it's a fair comparison...