There are 203 users in the forums

Is frank gore done?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't know about 'done', but he needs to get his head out of his ass, that's for sure.
If the problem is all on the line then why was Hunter productive on the TD drive?

Edit: Also, worst attempt at blitz pickup I have EVER seen on that sack in the second half. Atrocious effort and I was glad to see Hunter getting the bulk of the workload after that. Oh, and not to mention that crap ass fumble.
[ Edited by mac707g on Sep 25, 2011 at 1:43 PM ]
Gore busted his ass for us all these years when we didnt have s**t else going on for us on offense!...Now the guy is not playing well and yall just turn your back on the guy like that??? I know this s**t is a business but damn!...He has EARNED the right to be given an opportunity to redeem himself!
  • titan
  • Veteran
He's not done, but his injuries wore his body out sooner than most.
Originally posted by 804Niner:
Gore busted his ass for us all these years when we didnt have s**t else going on for us on offense!...Now the guy is not playing well and yall just turn your back on the guy like that??? I know this s**t is a business but damn!...He has EARNED the right to be given an opportunity to redeem himself!

BS. He held the ownership hostage for a new contract and they had to cave because he was a fan favorite. Now we've got 21 mil sunk into an over the hill RB that doesn't even look like he wants to be out there anymore.

Well, he better capitalize on it. So far, three games of bad play. Gotta do better than that.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

RB Frank Gore (right ankle) played hurt in second half. Doesn't know yet if he'll be ready for next game.
Originally posted by jreff22:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

RB Frank Gore (right ankle) played hurt in second half. Doesn't know yet if he'll be ready for next game.

i wont miss him forsure if he cant go next weekend its Hunter time
Originally posted by mac707g:
If the problem is all on the line then why was Hunter productive on the TD drive?

Edit: Also, worst attempt at blitz pickup I have EVER seen on that sack in the second half. Atrocious effort and I was glad to see Hunter getting the bulk of the workload after that. Oh, and not to mention that crap ass fumble.

Yeah he needs to pull his head out of his a**. I hope that is one of the reasons why he was splitting time with hunter.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Damage control!

"Uh oh. I've had 3 crap games in a row after holding out for more money. Uhhhh....I'm hurt!"

I told you.. I told you.. I knew.. Gore is bad luck for 4th quaters that he was fumble! damn it.. but he is safe and lucky cuz we won.. whew... gore is owe damn for us..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Sep 25, 2011 at 2:02 PM ]
Originally posted by mac707g:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Damage control!

"Uh oh. I've had 3 crap games in a row after holding out for more money. Uhhhh....I'm hurt!"
This. Injury or not he was not even trying. He pulled himself in the 3rd after the false start on 2st and goal and did not return until much later in the game and looked even worse. Just had no passion.
Emmitt Smith couldn't gain 50 yds with our O-line
  • Silky
  • Veteran
hopefully in a month or so we will look back at this thread and laugh

It's not so much that he's simply not doing well, it's that he's playing with absolutely no heart. I'll forever respect what he's done for the team, but you can't deny that he's just not the same player anymore. With Gore in we get 2.5 ypc, and get to watch defenders run by him because he can't pick up the blitz anymore. Look at his body language -- he's just not into the game. Hunter comes in and our running game immediately showed life (2.9 ypc, and a TD for the record).

Gore just isn't getting it done.
[ Edited by baltien on Sep 25, 2011 at 2:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone