There are 550 users in the forums
Now that the season is over. . .
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dec 27, 2010 at 1:46 AM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,800
the tostitos hot salsa is way too hot for the inside of my mouth
Dec 27, 2010 at 1:47 AM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
fuzzy kitties are fun to throw at velcro walls.
Dec 27, 2010 at 1:47 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
I'm pretty sure every single topic of the many you just tried to raise is already going in another thread. Some of them have multiple threads.

Oh, yeah. The season isn't over. It's still week 16.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 27, 2010 at 01:48:24 ]

Oh, yeah. The season isn't over. It's still week 16.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 27, 2010 at 01:48:24 ]
Dec 27, 2010 at 1:50 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
I had nachos and sour cream for lunch
Dec 27, 2010 at 1:55 AM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,800
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I had nachos and sour cream for lunch
thats not a healthy lunch choice
Dec 27, 2010 at 1:56 AM
- Axl49
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,402
We need a corner asap Nate sucks ass and plays way too soft. Gore should be kept. Im down for mooch, Harbaugh, Gruden or any other offensive minded coach. We need to work on o line too and they need to study and work their asses off.
Dec 27, 2010 at 2:01 AM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,800
Originally posted by Axl49:
We need a corner asap Nate sucks ass and plays way too soft. Gore should be kept. Im down for mooch, Harbaugh, Gruden or any other offensive minded coach. We need to work on o line too and they need to study and work their asses off.
yes we should keep gore
Dec 27, 2010 at 2:14 AM
- kazak13
- Veteran
- Posts: 928
We are 3 players away..
1. QB (should pull a trade for Kolb or Vick, Mc Nabb wants out of Washington, but not too sure thats the right move, a rookie would set the team back 1-2 years unless we draft someone like Matt Ryan who can make immediate impact)
2. SHUT DOWN CORNER
3. PASS RUSHER (go directly to free agency here and do what Chicago did last off season with Peppers)
Id like to see Clements gone, but what if he moves to Safety spot.. I remember Rod Woodson with us was a real bad corner, but when he played Safety in Baltimore and Oakland, he was good
1. QB (should pull a trade for Kolb or Vick, Mc Nabb wants out of Washington, but not too sure thats the right move, a rookie would set the team back 1-2 years unless we draft someone like Matt Ryan who can make immediate impact)
2. SHUT DOWN CORNER
3. PASS RUSHER (go directly to free agency here and do what Chicago did last off season with Peppers)
Id like to see Clements gone, but what if he moves to Safety spot.. I remember Rod Woodson with us was a real bad corner, but when he played Safety in Baltimore and Oakland, he was good
Dec 27, 2010 at 2:15 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by kazak13:
We are 3 players away..
1. QB (should pull a trade for Kolb or Vick, Mc Nabb wants out of Washington, but not too sure thats the right move, a rookie would set the team back 1-2 years unless we draft someone like Matt Ryan who can make immediate impact)
2. SHUT DOWN CORNER
3. PASS RUSHER (go directly to free agency here and do what Chicago did last off season with Peppers)
Id like to see Clements gone, but what if he moves to Safety spot.. I remember Rod Woodson with us was a real bad corner, but when he played Safety in Baltimore and Oakland, he was good
I think half the teams in the league are those 3 players away.
Dec 27, 2010 at 2:15 AM
- longtime49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 666
I saw an interesting suggestion in another thread.
It was to trade Gore along with our #1 pick and perhaps another (2d or 3d) pick for the rights to Luck (assuming he declares).
If it meant getting a franchise quarterback, I think trading Gore would be a good thing.
But only if it meant getting Luck!
It was to trade Gore along with our #1 pick and perhaps another (2d or 3d) pick for the rights to Luck (assuming he declares).
If it meant getting a franchise quarterback, I think trading Gore would be a good thing.
But only if it meant getting Luck!
Dec 27, 2010 at 2:19 AM
- backontop
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,346
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
I saw an interesting suggestion in another thread.
It was to trade Gore along with our #1 pick and perhaps another (2d or 3d) pick for the rights to Luck (assuming he declares).
If it meant getting a franchise quarterback, I think trading Gore would be a good thing.
But only if it meant getting Luck!
Westbrook and Dixon filled in For Gore rather nicely. I would trade Gore away if it meant we could improve the team in the longrun. I don't see Carolina needing another RB though.
Dec 27, 2010 at 2:21 AM
- kazak13
- Veteran
- Posts: 928
And what if he is the next Alex Smith.. there is no guarantee.. we need a proven QB.. when SD had Rivers and Brees, one had to go.. now Vick or Kolb gotta go.. thats the only move that makes sense.. Id trade 2 1st rounders for a QB who can come in and have IMMEDIATE impact!
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
I saw an interesting suggestion in another thread.
It was to trade Gore along with our #1 pick and perhaps another (2d or 3d) pick for the rights to Luck (assuming he declares).
If it meant getting a franchise quarterback, I think trading Gore would be a good thing.
But only if it meant getting Luck!
Dec 27, 2010 at 2:32 AM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,454
ok, first things first...
I really doubt Mooch, Johnson or any other old time HC will be considered for a job... but thats not for us or the Yorks to decide we'll see who this mystery GM will pick.
2nd Gore isnt going anywhere, my hopes is that this new coach will understand how to properly utilize all of our weapons.
3rd, I agree about Clements, overrated yes, undervalued possibly... people dont know what they've got till its gone. We dont have a proper fill in unless we draft Amukamara (sp?) or Peterson so until then he's sticking around. I dont think he's bad, but definitely not worth what he's getting paid for.
4th, I disagree about Morgan, until yesterday he was #2 in receiving yards behind Davis. not bad considering he is considered the #2 WR and the #3 receiver on the team. he should finish the season close to 700 yards which is a nice improvement from last year. If anybody is under performing its Crabtree and Ted Ginn... although I hope its just a sophomore slump for crabs
I really doubt Mooch, Johnson or any other old time HC will be considered for a job... but thats not for us or the Yorks to decide we'll see who this mystery GM will pick.
2nd Gore isnt going anywhere, my hopes is that this new coach will understand how to properly utilize all of our weapons.
3rd, I agree about Clements, overrated yes, undervalued possibly... people dont know what they've got till its gone. We dont have a proper fill in unless we draft Amukamara (sp?) or Peterson so until then he's sticking around. I dont think he's bad, but definitely not worth what he's getting paid for.
4th, I disagree about Morgan, until yesterday he was #2 in receiving yards behind Davis. not bad considering he is considered the #2 WR and the #3 receiver on the team. he should finish the season close to 700 yards which is a nice improvement from last year. If anybody is under performing its Crabtree and Ted Ginn... although I hope its just a sophomore slump for crabs