There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners Qb's compared to the Vikings

Both teams have the same record talented receiving corp good defenses but horrible at the qb position

Both have a Qb that can't stay healthy bumble's around, has a questionable arm, throws inadvertent picks, and generally misses open passes "Favre and A. Smith anyone can't see that"

Second option are both athletic black qb that run can throw bombs but have problems with touch passes and blitz pickups.

We need a qb bad, convinve mike vick to come over
F*ck the Vikings. And f*ck Brett Favre too.
I'd trade all our QBs for that loud Viking horn that goes off when the Vikings score.
We have a talented receiver corps? Well, we have Crabs and Davis.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F*ck the Vikings. And f*ck Brett Favre too.

100% agree, f**k 'em all.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F*ck the Vikings. And f*ck Brett Favre too.

100% agree, f**k 'em all.



Merry x-mas 2 u 2
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I'd trade all our QBs for that loud Viking horn that goes off when the Vikings score.

lol...

-9fA
I was about to post on the thread where we were to compare Flynn to ALex, but the Mods locked it. Why, I do not know. So I'll post my comments here.

I watched Flynn and thought he looked good. But at the end of the game, when the outcome hung in the balance, there were two occasions when GB was third and short, and Flynn threw deep and incomplete, forcing GB to punt. I couldn't beleive it. Why not throw the the short, higher % completion pass and get the first down?

I do not know if that was on the play-caller or on Flynn. But my thought was that if that had been Alex, he would have been condemned for being stupid. But here, our fans praise Flynn.

Many fans criticise Alex for not taking deep shots. The Flynn experience explain why too many deep shots in the wrong situations is just dumb football.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F*ck the Vikings. And f*ck Brett Favre too.
Originally posted by English:
We have a talented receiver corps? Well, we have Crabs and Davis.

i know Crabtree has caught a few TD's this year, but honestly he still hasnt impressed me. hes an awful route runner, and he cant catch a pass unless its floated to him. hes always running the wrong route, slipping down, taking a dive so he doesnt take a big hit, or having a ball bounce off his hands thats thrown hard. he also isnt very fast.

so far ive been pretty disappointed with his progress. especially when you look at what Dez Bryant has been able to do so far.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F*ck the Vikings. And f*ck Brett Favre too.
  • ZRF80
  • Member
  • Posts: 13,551
Originally posted by excelsior:
I was about to post on the thread where we were to compare Flynn to ALex, but the Mods locked it. Why, I do not know. So I'll post my comments here.

I watched Flynn and thought he looked good. But at the end of the game, when the outcome hung in the balance, there were two occasions when GB was third and short, and Flynn threw deep and incomplete, forcing GB to punt. I couldn't beleive it. Why not throw the the short, higher % completion pass and get the first down?

I do not know if that was on the play-caller or on Flynn. But my thought was that if that had been Alex, he would have been condemned for being stupid. But here, our fans praise Flynn.

Many fans criticise Alex for not taking deep shots. The Flynn experience explain why too many deep shots in the wrong situations is just dumb football.

So Alex shouldnt take deep shots because you wouldnt want him to succumb to the "Flynn experience" ?

Nice........
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I'd trade all our QBs for that loud Viking horn that goes off when the Vikings score.

Originally posted by English:
We have a talented receiver corps? Well, we have Crabs and Davis.

Crabs is useless.