LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

I just feel it :(

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
we're going to lose to the Lambs! more bad coaching, stupid decisions...odds are we will have to burn another time out on the first drive because the play hasn't been called down in time. I think it will be close but the lambs will win on a last minute drive because our defense can't stop the 32nd offense in the league when it is crunch time!

plus, the league doesn't want a team with a losing record to make the playoffs so we will get a lot of bad calls.

This has got to be the MOST dissappointing season i have ever been through!

yeah yeah...call me cynical, negative, hater, etc.! but, facts are facts!
Originally posted by Chico:
we're going to lose to the Lambs! more bad coaching, stupid decisions...odds are we will have to burn another time out on the first drive because the play hasn't been called down in time. I think it will be close but the lambs will win on a last minute drive because our defense can't stop the 32nd offense in the league when it is crunch time!

plus, the league doesn't want a team with a losing record to make the playoffs so we will get a lot of bad calls.

I see it coming, and I welcome it!
Oh let me save a lot of these guys time from typing.

I'm a horrible fan, yada yada yada etc...
Originally posted by bracus:

F that. For all of you who want us to lose for a better draft position; well he haven't faired so well in that department either. Might as well get to watch an extra Niner game before the offseason -- win or lose.

• evil
  • Veteran
read this

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=148007

then click here

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=149913
Originally posted by KRS-1:
read this

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=148007

then click here

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=149913

lol
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

F that. For all of you who want us to lose for a better draft position; well he haven't faired so well in that department either. Might as well get to watch an extra Niner game before the offseason -- win or lose.

Um, huh?

What do you mean they haven't done so well in that department?

Ya know what the difference is getting a pick just ONE slot higher?

Its the difference between Patrick Willis and Adam Carriker.
Its the difference between Vernon Davis and Mickael Huff.

Not a Niner, but its also the difference between Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf.

A better draft position isn't a guarantee, but it gives you OPTIONS.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

How are those facts?

Originally posted by Marvin49:

Um, huh?

I understand that it gives options. However, we haven't done well given those options. In fact, we haven't drafted a probowler/True impact player after the first round since Frank (I am not counting MROB). Your point is well taken, but what is the point of wishing for a higher pick when we know that we will draft a decent/good player in the first (hopefully) and have nothing else after that regardless of position? I would rather watch a playoff game...

At some point we have to stop looking forward to "build" this team and start enjoying it now. I have been waiting to "build" this team for almost a decade. We, as fans, deserve the intensity and atmosphere of a playoff game. I truly miss it. And am willing to pay a few draft positions to experience it again -- win or lose.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Um, huh?

I understand that it gives options. However, we haven't done well given those options. In fact, we haven't drafted a probowler/True impact player after the first round since Frank (I am not counting MROB). Your point is well taken, but what is the point of wishing for a higher pick when we know that we will draft a decent/good player in the first (hopefully) and have nothing else after that regardless of position? I would rather watch a playoff game...

At some point we have to stop looking forward to "build" this team and start enjoying it now. I have been waiting to "build" this team for almost a decade. We, as fans, deserve the intensity and atmosphere of a playoff game. I truly miss it. And am willing to pay a few draft positions to experience it again -- win or lose.

Well...a team isn't built on Pro Bowlers. Ya, I'd love to get superstars in round 6, but that is the exception, not the rule. Besides, Delanie Walker and Josh Morgan aint too bad if you ask me.

I'd also like that first round guy thank you very much.
watch , Troy and the rest of the team will stun the leauge by winning and be the worst playoff team to make the playoffs !
Can I get some winning lotto numbers too?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

How are those facts?

Seriously. And how does someone even make the logical leap to stating that "facts are facts" in a thread that is predicated on "just feeling it"????????

Edit: also do we need new threads that are based on "just feeling it" in the first place?
I don't think so.
[ Edited by PopeyeJonesing on Dec 23, 2010 at 11:11 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone