There are 307 users in the forums

Troy Smith named starter vs. Rams

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i dont understand how alex gives us the "best chance" according to singletary the last two weeks because it allowed us to open up the play book, and now its troy? so are we "closing up" the play books and that gives us the best shot? i just dont understand singletary and his theory that the qb is not a important position, that it is just another position that you can switch out week to week
Originally posted by louis87:
i dont understand how alex gives us the "best chance" according to singletary the last two weeks because it allowed us to open up the play book, and now its troy? so are we "closing up" the play books and that gives us the best shot? i just dont understand singletary and his theory that the qb is not a important position, that it is just another position that you can switch out week to week

Now imagine if you were a player on that team. Wouldn't you stop and think, What the Hell is going on?
It doesn't really matter who starts, this team is f**ked by poor management and injuries.
WTH? I thought he wasn't going to say anything? Then he announces Troy the starter the very next day?

Is the case of the rat in the organization?
IMO Troy Smith gives us the best chance to win. Alex is a retard..!
Originally posted by FourNine49:
WTH? I thought he wasn't going to say anything? Then he announces Troy the starter the very next day?

Yes, it's the rat. If you read the article, Sing didn't announce anything. It was a"source with knowledge of the situation".
Originally posted by louis87:

Yes. If I had any confidence left in Singletary, it's just evaporated.
Like Michael Crabtree said when they named Alex the starter. Nothing surprises me anymore!
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by FourNine49:

Yes, it's the rat. If you read the article, Sing didn't announce anything. It was a"source with knowledge of the situation".

This rat has been squeeking all season. I hope when Jed cleans house this off season, the rat problem gets fixed too.

Originally posted by A-R-S:
This is such a retarded situation.

True
Like I said: whoever starts doest matter. What matters is that there's a person in the organization that likes leaking info to national reporters.

Now, don't you think the HC candidates are gonna give Sing a call and ask him about that?

That may make it harder for us to attract a quality name.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mike Johnson Prefers Alex Smith
Sing prefers Troy Smith

Sing announces to Tory, Alex and Mike Johnson that troy is the starter. Mike Johnson Leaks this out to La COnforaodisajfosdfjsda

We have our rat

I agree, this was speculated to the 'bone' during 'headset gate', Johnson is the rat. At this point I doubt any coach really agrees/is happy with Sing.

Sing's making enemies left and right, you just can't work with the guy cause he's so stubborn about his misanthropic 'vision'. The f**ker tampers with everything, and in due-diligence/consequence, it turns to s**t.
I guess we're going for the draft pick then...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Like I said: whoever starts doest matter. What matters is that there's a person in the organization that likes leaking info to national reporters.

Now, don't you think the HC candidates are gonna give Sing a call and ask him about that?

That may make it harder for us to attract a quality name.

We'll you better hope the Niners lose Sunday, because if they win and then win against the Cards, he's coming back.
Share 49ersWebzone