There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will Singletary announce as the starting QB for the showdown at St. Louis?

Who will Singletary announce as the starting QB for the showdown at St. Louis?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Alex Smith.

[ Edited by billbird2111 on Dec 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM ]
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by mayo49:
After saying that Alex gives them the best chance to win, he'd look like a moron if he named Troy the starter.

This.
True. Then, its stupid if he gives Alex another chance though he thinks otherwise.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
After saying that Alex gives them the best chance to win, he'd look like a moron if he named Troy the starter.

This.

like he hasnt looked like a moron at all this year already
Alex is probably gonna finish the season at this point. Our fate was placed into hands of both Sing & Alex at the beginning of the season, so it's only fair to leave things up to them so they may rise/fall together into January.

Well he is getting pretty good at looking like a moron.
Smith. Sing hitched his wagon to him. They will ride it out together. A win would "prove" Sing was right and he and Smith would be back like the plague.
He'll choose Alex so their future NFL careers will end together. Singletary will never be an HC in the NFL again and Alex will never be a starting QB.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
He'll choose Alex so their future NFL careers will end together. Singletary will never be an HC in the NFL again and Alex will never be a starting QB.

everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
What ever the invisible man in the sky tells him when he prays tonight.
I will say this, I need to look at the film, but moving forward, it would not be fair to Troy Smith or the team if Troy were to start, and at this point in the season we need to use the entire playbook, it is a work in progress but Alex Smith gives us the best chance to win and I'm excited about that..
It's do or die so if one is struggling I hope he isn't hesitant to put in the other.
The only reason we beat the Rams the last time was because we threw it deep now and then---that is how you beat the Rams.

If Alex Smith is the QB---I can't see the Niners winning unless Alex throws some deep balls.

I would prefer Troy Smith this game and Alex against the Cards.
[ Edited by sfninerfanMax on Dec 20, 2010 at 11:52 PM ]
This QB carousel is stupid. We lost to an excellent team. Troy would have lost too. And like Maiocco said...Alex wasn't at the top of the list of "reasons we lost." I'm not defending Alex but this whole "we have to look at the film to determine who starts" is just getting old.

Just stick to your guns and make the BEST game plan and we will win. We've shown that REGARDLESS of who plays QB..when we call the right plays and plan...we do well. The Seattle game was the best planned game all season...and granted it's Seattle...we dominated.

Go big or go home. Sing committed to Alex from the beginning. Seattle was the "must win" game and we won. San Diego wasn't. Stop the carousel. All it does is fvck up our preparation.
Maybe he'll try and sign this guy as a street free agent.

[ Edited by GorefullBore on Dec 21, 2010 at 1:08 AM ]