There are 159 users in the forums

Lets Boycott

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Should the niners falter next weekend against the Rams the 49er faithful should strongly consider NOT TO SHOW UP for he final game of the season against the Cards.

This would really send a message to the Yorks that US as fans mean business & we are tired of their B.S.

i mean what would be the point of going knowing that once again the season has been lost for the 8th year straight

if the walk out against the Seahawks didnt happen on Dec.12 49ers fans should consider to not show up at all

The Yorks pockets are getting fatter & the fans are paying the price by having a poor club out there to show for it

I for one like ive stated before wont financially support this team until it gets its act straight im sick of tired of being the joke of the NFL im pretty sure most ppl in here agree with me & the one's that dissagree well........... i really dont know what to say to them but just nod my head.

STAND UP NINER FAITHFUL!!!! this is pretty much the only way we can send a direct message to the Yorks that we are tired of this crap.
yes.

more messages.

here's a little secret........

they don't give a s**t.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
yes.

more messages.

they don't give a s**t.

they will if nobody buys tix. thats the difference between the walkout and this.
yes.

more messages.

they don't give a s**t.

so u think they wouldnt care if nobody showed up for the game?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
yes.

more messages.

they don't give a s**t.

they will if nobody buys tix. thats the difference between the walkout and this.

most tickets have already been paid for.

You want to really get their attention........don't renew season tix. I'm seriously considering it. Depending how January plays out.
Already paid for tickets two months ago. I'm going!!!! i just need a parking pass. Anyone want to sell me one?
yes.

more messages.

they don't give a s**t.

You want to really get their attention........don't renew season tix. I'm seriously considering it. Depending how January plays out.

Same here if we don't make wholesale changes around here then we might not renew our tickets either.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
yes.

more messages.

they don't give a s**t.

Same here if we don't make wholesale changes around here then we might not renew our tickets either.

Season tickets have been in my fam since 1948. My grandfather passed them down to my old man, and he passed them down to me. They cost me $2700 a year.

For what? This s**t? F**k it.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Dec 18, 2010 at 3:07 PM ]
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:
Already paid for tickets two months ago. I'm going!!!! i just need a parking pass. Anyone want to sell me one?

reasons like this the Yorks keep laughing at us & say to each other "dont worry the fans still keep coming & spending money to see us lose"

make a change fans dont buy tickets ahead of time without knowing what kind of product we have on the field
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
1000+ fans should each send a lil baggie of s**t to 4949 Centennial Way explaining that it amounts to what they are putting on the field each Sunday. that oughtta get their attention.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

reasons like this the Yorks keep laughing at us & say to each other "dont worry the fans still keep coming & spending money to see us lose"

make a change fans dont buy tickets ahead of time without knowing what kind of product we have on the field

its my gf's x-mas present to me. Or i wouldnt.

to bad its not ur X-GF's gift then you really could ditch the game
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
yes.

more messages.

they don't give a s**t.

Season tickets have been in my fam since 1948. My grandfather passed them down to my old man, and he passed them down to me. They cost me $2700 a year.

For what? This s**t? F**k it.

These have been passed down for a long time too and it's not worth it unless they want to put a quality product on the field. Especially with our family driving up from Fresno.

to bad its not ur X-GF's gift then you really could ditch the game

if that was the case i definitely would. So for now.Anyone got a parking pass? She didn't buy one.
The stadium will be empty anyway. Who wants to go see a 5-10 team play the Cardinals? Lots of people who paid won't show up for that abomination. Unfortunately it won't matter. The Yorks won't get the message. They will promise big changes to get the naive season ticket holders to renew and then will just re-arrange the chairs on the Titanic. This movie has been played out way too many times under their reign of terror.
[ Edited by amir_tn80 on Dec 18, 2010 at 3:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone