LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

If we don't win the division, who would you rather win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If we don't win the division, who would you rather win?

Personally, for me it's Rams. I just hate the damn Seahawks and their POS coach!
couldn't care less.
Why would I care. This team isn't going anywhere until they clean out the coaching staff, front office, ownership and probably the ball boy.
Don't really care, but if I was obligated to choose I would rather have the Rams win.

I really can't stand Pete Caroll and the Rams have done a really good job with their franchise.
another unnecessary thread
None of the above. If we don't go, then I'm all in favor of an immediate rule change regarding playoff teams meeting a minimum win record criteria...
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
couldn't care less.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by eahudson49:
None of the above. If we don't go, then I'm all in favor of an immediate rule change regarding playoff teams meeting a minimum win record criteria...

LOL Nice
couldn't care less.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
couldn't care less.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Would you rather I start a thread on getting rid of Alex or Sing, or would you rather I start an Alex nuthugging thread. Or how much we suck? Unfortunately I can't really create a "We're going to the playoffs" thread so we're stuck with stuff like this. If you don't like it, the topic says it all. DONT CLICK ON IT

Problem solved!
Seriously?
It's hard for me to choose between eating puke or a piece of sh*t.
I live in St Louis so I don't want to hear about it all off season, Seahawks.
Share 49ersWebzone