There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A playoff game dream : Smith vs. Rodgers

Would that be some ironic s**t ?
All odds are on GB favor but no better redemption for smith if he'd have a chance to play vs Rodgers in what would be possibly his last game in the Red and Gold
You know what else would be cool?

Us in the playoffs playing anyone.
[ Edited by Sjceruti on Dec 14, 2010 at 8:01 PM ]
Rodgers would buy tickets for half of Chico to come down and support the Packers @ Candlestick.
"dream"??????.....against GB???????

Sounds more like a blowout loss than a "dream". I'd perfer a game the Niners could actually win...... But that's just me...
Originally posted by AKfanster:

Sounds more like a blowout loss than a "dream". I'd perfer a game the Niners could actually win...... But that's just me...

It doesn't matter. I'm with the poster who stated that dream is getting into the playoffs!
Do keep in mind that if we do play GB that we would host, which would be a HUGE mental gain for us by not having to go into the frozen tundra, that has to be the worst place any team could visit to play. I've seen some mediocre Packers teams beat much better teams because of the advantage they get playing at home.
We could beat Chicago... i want them if we make it first round

This is the first thing I thought of. Packers kicked our ass once and they'll do it again!
Originally posted by susweel:

Originally posted by socalfan21:
We could beat Chicago... i want them if we make it first round

A former Coordinator going against a former team. Martz's offense practiced against Manusky's defense for a whole year but something tells me Martz is too aggressive and too smart to NOT pick apart Manusky and his soft coverages

Either way, I do not think Green Bay will pass Chicago in the standings so if we played Chicago, it would be IN Chicago and I'm not too confident about that one. They both have some tough games coming up with GB playing: @ NE, vs NYG, vs CHI and CHI playing: @Minn, vs NYJ, @ GB.

I think if we played any of those teams, it would be GB in SAN FRAN where we can compete with ANYBODY
If that were to happen it would give us a good indicator if the GB game might have turned out different had Alex been the QB. Also that sounds more like a nightmare more than a dream.
Originally posted by backontop:
If that were to happen it would give us a good indicator if the GB game might have turned out different had Alex been the QB. Also that sounds more like a nightmare more than a dream.

DOODZ WE PASED ON ROGERS! NO MORE CHEEPZ!
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for fastforward.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Rodgers might be out of the football now had the 49ers drafted him. He is getting killed in Green Bay after how many seasons starting?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

there is always more CHEEPZ!!!