There are 184 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by verb1der:
No word on who the starting QB is for this game?

I hope it's David Carr

Watch Alex Smith start and win this game and leave the 49ers as a winner. lol

then everyone's head in NT explodes.

[ Edited by verb1der on Dec 28, 2010 at 10:59:22 ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by verb1der:
No word on who the starting QB is for this game?

I hope it's David Carr
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
At least we don't have to worry about using up all our timeouts in the first qtr.
Originally posted by susweel:
Go Cardinals !!!

I been wanting losses for the last month so I'm not gonna stop now.

We need the better draft positioning for the rebuilding process.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I hope we are competitive but lose. We need a high draft pick.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Let's start all the rookies and get Nate Davis some playing time so we can see what we have. If we win, then it's because we have solid young talent (or the Cardinals let us). If we lose then better draft position, schedule next year, etc.
fu*k it man.

The dude abides.
this is all about the draft, we both got 5 wins and both need qbs, the loser of this game is actually the winner cus they get the inside track to a qb even if luck is off the board already. not to mention if we win and seattle loses they could potentially slide ahead of us in the draft order which would be terrible
We may see some halftime adjustments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Week 17
Originally posted by Joecool:
We may see some halftime adjustments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Week 17

no doubt, the only game all year we as fans dont want halftime adjustments they'll end up doing and probably put up 50 on arz like we did in 03

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Originally posted by susweel:
Go Cardinals !!!

I been wanting losses for the last month so I'm not gonna stop now.

We need the better draft positioning for the rebuilding process.

i gotta admire you, sus. you make no apologies for what you want. LOL!

with that being said, i hope we beat the s**t out of these clowns and at least make physical rehab part of dockett's off season plans.

I just want this team to be great again. If it means wasting a season for long term sustainable success then so be it.
hate to burst yalls bubble but the 49ers will dominate the Cardinals in this game. Tomsula is going to want to win his 1st game, Mike Johnson is going to want to show what he is capable of doing and Manusky, well he can continue to just be his self which is a DOMINATING Defensive Coordinator WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING ARIZONA.

Warner stood no chance with Boldin and Fitz and Skelton is just horrible. A Worse completion percentage than Troy I wish Nate would start just to make the game exciting and something DIFFERENT but I'm sure he won't.

Oh well, of course a nice draft position would be nice but it's not gonna happen people. We will blow out Arizona just like we did IN Arizona because for one, we own them and two it is a meaningless game in which we ALWAYS perform so well in.

With that said :: huge sigh :: Go NINERS
Just lose baby.
I have a feeling Alex will start even though I'd like to see Nate. If Alex starts...he better take advantage of it since it's basically his audition game. If he can pad his stats for the season...it will help. Right now he's at 12 TDs, 10 INTs, and an 80 rating. If he can add 2 TDS to make it 14TDs 10INT, and maintain a 60% completion rate....he should get some decent offers in the off season.

I just want to see a sneak preview of next year as far as offensive game planning goes. We will truly see whether the problem was Sing or if Mike Johnson was just Raye Jr.
This is a completely meaningless game. I'd rather lose it, b/c we'd have a possibility of drafting 3rd overall. If we draft 3rd, we have a legit chance of trading with Carolina.

And please don't call me a fake fan. I absolutely love the 49ers. I live, breathe and sleep 49ers football. But this a completely meaningless game and might as well get a higher draft spot.
Share 49ersWebzone