There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (at St. Louis Rams)

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Get the negativity bulls**t out of this thread. Jesus Christ it's only five posts in. The Rams are nowhere near as good as the Chargers, FACT.

How are the rams nowhere good as the chargers if we beat them?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=ArFpqX3Co7adlOIrJrXHnS8isLYF?gid=20101017014
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Singletary said no decision on QB (Troy or Alex) for St. Louis game on Dec. 26.

I wonder what kind of process Sing uses to evaluate this decision.

perfect message for Singletary..

-9fA

Jesus will tell him which qb to start.
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

-9fA

Originally posted by susweel:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

-9fA

Hey! Watch what you say! Besides Jesus is a Saints fan.
Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:
Originally posted by susweel:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

-9fA

Hey! Watch what you say! Besides Jesus is a Saints fan.

jesus christ had dreads though
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

FACEPALM
we are going to get raped
i knew it the day dingle-berry put Alice Smith back in this was gonna happen, keep troy in he would of had 400 on the seachicks and we would of had a better chance of beating.....no competing against the chargers , BOTTOM LINE keep troy in the rest of the year and play the young players , if troy plays i believe we will win , if Alice plays im not even gonna bother watching foreal
Originally posted by BloodyGore:
i knew it the day dingle-berry put Alice Smith back in this was gonna happen, keep troy in he would of had 400 on the seachicks and we would of had a better chance of beating.....no competing against the chargers , BOTTOM LINE keep troy in the rest of the year and play the young players , if troy plays i believe we will win , if Alice plays im not even gonna bother watching foreal

@thinking Troy is the savior. That dude didn't even put up 400 on AZ
Originally posted by kidash:
Get ready for another beat down...

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by BloodyGore:

@thinking Troy is the savior. That dude didn't even put up 400 on AZ

He didn't have to because we ran the ball down their throats. He put up 350 on St. Louis, a better team than AZ and a division leader, with VERY LITTLE knowledge of the playbook though.........
I know the feeling around here is as it usually is after a loss but St. Louis is NOT unbeatable at home. They are missing Bradford's favorite target in the redzone, TE Michael Hoomanawanui and his main target, Amendola is not a "big time threat". They will not stretch the field on us NOR will they run on us. Stephan Jackson had 81 yards on 20 Carries the last game but one of those carries went for 26. Patrick Willis, LIKE ALWAYS put the clamps down on him the rest of the game.

We BOTH came off a bye week the last time we played so it was just a chess match to see who can counter the other team. This time, WE will be coming out with more prep time and although that hasn't always fared well, we are 1-0 after a bye week we are 1-0 when having more time to prepare.

Regardless of who starts, they will see a different offense this time around so that gives them even LESS to prepare for. Westbrook and Dixon will not see the same defense that Frank Gore saw because we do not run our offense through them like we do with Frank. St. Louis Secondary is TRASH as you saw when a 2nd game, no playbook knowing QB made them look like swiss cheese AFTER THEIR BYE WEEK.

They will be in a TOUGH brutal battle this week with KC and if you don't think KC is going to be pounding and pounding and pounding them with the run, you are mistaken.

Last but not least, Just like AZ was the favorites last year and we beat them on the road, we OWN the NFC West and it's not even close. 49ers win this game by two scores. You heard it here first folks
Originally posted by Sims84:
I know the feeling around here is as it usually is after a loss but St. Louis is NOT unbeatable at home. They are missing Bradford's favorite target in the redzone, TE Michael Hoomanawanui and his main target, Amendola is not a "big time threat". They will not stretch the field on us NOR will they run on us. Stephan Jackson had 81 yards on 20 Carries the last game but one of those carries went for 26. Patrick Willis, LIKE ALWAYS put the clamps down on him the rest of the game.

We BOTH came off a bye week the last time we played so it was just a chess match to see who can counter the other team. This time, WE will be coming out with more prep time and although that hasn't always fared well, we are 1-0 after a bye week we are 1-0 when having more time to prepare.

Regardless of who starts, they will see a different offense this time around so that gives them even LESS to prepare for. Westbrook and Dixon will not see the same defense that Frank Gore saw because we do not run our offense through them like we do with Frank. St. Louis Secondary is TRASH as you saw when a 2nd game, no playbook knowing QB made them look like swiss cheese AFTER THEIR BYE WEEK.

They will be in a TOUGH brutal battle this week with KC and if you don't think KC is going to be pounding and pounding and pounding them with the run, you are mistaken.

Last but not least, Just like AZ was the favorites last year and we beat them on the road, we OWN the NFC West and it's not even close. 49ers win this game by two scores. You heard it here first folks

Their 6'5 reciever Danario Alexander is gonna eat our secondary alive the same way V-Jax did. Remember, he was out the first time we played them.
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Dec 18, 2010 at 2:48 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!