LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

If Alex Smith got us to the playoffs and won one playoff game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Hey, the fans have every right to be crybaby quitters that give up on their team. With boo-bird fans like that, who needs em anyway?

Who needs them? The Yorks need them. They should be concerned that they have been turning 49er fans into ex-49er fans for several years running now.
This is not going to happen.
Originally posted by 49ersswagger:
Yes if alex smith won last 4 games and a playoff game. I feel Alex would have at least earned right to be resigned as a back up or maybe starter he is only 26 and was the #1 pick in the draft we have alot of reasons to want to see him succeed

If he were to win four in a row down the stretch and one playoff game, he's not going to be someone's backup. The Niners have been poorly managed for so long now it is a laughable diversion to focus all of our frustration on Smith. Personally, I would LOVE to see him run the table, capture a little magic in the bottle and win a playoff game or two, then give the Niners the middle finger and sign with a quality team. Starts at the top. The team has not put together a first rate front office and has hired weak, mediocre and inexperienced coaches. Turnover, turnover, turnover. Save your breath and boo York, not Alex Smith.
PLAYOFFS!!!

DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS!!

PLAYOFFS!?
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
This is not going to happen.

To only wonder what would happen if we got Aaron Rodgers...

-9fA
Ice Cube will win an Oscar before Alex takes an NFL team to the playoffs.
f*CK AMBER SMITH

i want that sissy boy gone regardless

he is a useless piece of s#it that doesnt deserve to wear that red & gold ANYMORE!!!!

Originally posted by BSofSF:
Originally posted by 49ersswagger:
Yes if alex smith won last 4 games and a playoff game. I feel Alex would have at least earned right to be resigned as a back up or maybe starter he is only 26 and was the #1 pick in the draft we have alot of reasons to want to see him succeed

If he were to win four in a row down the stretch and one playoff game, he's not going to be someone's backup. The Niners have been poorly managed for so long now it is a laughable diversion to focus all of our frustration on Smith. Personally, I would LOVE to see him run the table, capture a little magic in the bottle and win a playoff game or two, then give the Niners the middle finger and sign with a quality team. Starts at the top. The team has not put together a first rate front office and has hired weak, mediocre and inexperienced coaches. Turnover, turnover, turnover. Save your breath and boo York, not Alex Smith.

if he gets on a roll and start winning and we somehow make the playoffs i could very easily see this scenario happening.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
F**k Alex Smith

If HE got us to the playoffs and HE won one playoff game instead of rode the team to the playoffs and was present when they won; then, yes, I would support him staying aboard next season.
I would crap myself to death in disbelief!
I already want him resigned, but i'm in the super small minority.
it'd be a miracle...not because of alex but because of the team altogether...with the terrible play we see week in and week out from our DB's and this being a passing league , losing frank gore, we just dont have much going for us at this point
I'd wonder who slipped me what because I'd be straight trippin'
Share 49ersWebzone