If Alex Smith got us to the playoffs and won one playoff game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Superbowl...thats what it would take. ITS BEEN 6 YEARS!!

Cham--PEEE--YAWWWWN--CHIPS

I want MOOOOAAAAAAARRR

mmmm chips

what kind?

Kewl Ray On Ch Doh Ree Toes

MOARRRR Chips!

I love cheeps

CHEEPS.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
F**k Alex Smith
Originally posted by bigmike55:
F**k Alex Smith
F**k Alex Smith
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Would you still wanna see him gone if he went 1-1 in the playoffs? If so what would it take to have him stick around?

no matter what happens this year. another team will pay him more than I want the niners to. unless we pay vet minimum.

No matter what, we had better draft a guy and sign a free agent as well. alex or no alex.

In an unlikely senario I would be open to him being brought back in a 2nd string backup role only. especially since it's known that gruden likes him, if we got gruden.
[ Edited by brucesf49 on Dec 8, 2010 at 3:32 AM ]
If he won one playoff game their would be a lot of dead 9er fans.

That's one way to thin the herd.

~Ceadder
At first when I read the title of the thread I was . Then I was when I realized it was a trick question. Alex can't get us to the playoffs and then win a game.

Good one.

LB
Originally posted by leebert81:
At first when I read the title of the thread I was . Then I was when I realized it was a trick question. Alex can't get us to the playoffs and then win a game.

Good one.

LB

Placemat for Crow Stroganoff to be served up later should this come to pass.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by leebert81:

Good one.

LB

Placemat for Crow Stroganoff to be served up later should this come to pass.

~Ceadder

LOL. I'll be the first to eat it too, wouldn't be the first time! Let's say he does get us into the playoffs and wins a game... I still don't want him back next year. Way too much dirty laundry, history and bad vibes. Plus even if he plays Tom Brady-ish the rest of the season (which he has not proven to be able to so far in his career) I know next year the old Alex will come out. He has never put together a string of decent games and the odds of that happening now are pretty slim.

LB
It's alway's "if's" with Alex, not "because's," and that's the problem.

F**k Alex Smith

Yikes. Someone got their feelings hurt by Alex?

You realize he's just some dude you've never met and don't even know right?
This would mean going 4-0 to finish the year, beating the Chargers, and then presumably beating the Giants/Eagles/Bears/Packers/Saints/Falcons type of team.

If this happens then I would sign him up cuz obviously he would have found some sort of magic potion.

I would love to see it, I still go into each game hoping it will happen and trying to have faith that it could....

but it's not going to. We might go 2-2. Sing is gone, Smith is gone, and my hope above all else is we can get Harbaugh and Detroit gets the 1st overall pick so we can trade with them and get Luck.
Yes if alex smith won last 4 games and a playoff game. I feel Alex would have at least earned right to be resigned as a back up or maybe starter he is only 26 and was the #1 pick in the draft we have alot of reasons to want to see him succeed
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
F**k Alex Smith

Yikes. Someone got their feelings hurt by Alex?

You realize he's just some dude you've never met and don't even know right?

Yeah, I've never understood posts like that - even when they were directed towards Singletary or someone like Nolan.

-9fA
The way this team is playing, if he gets us to the playlets and then wins one, I would definitely want to keep him. I would still want to pick a qb with an early pick though.

And no, I really can't see it happening.
Share 49ersWebzone