LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Eddie Debartolo on KNBR 680 (Ralph/Tom) @ 5PM PST!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Should be an interesting show!

PODCAST NOW UP!

http://www.knbr.com/portals/3/podcasts/razormrt/1207debartolo.mp3
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 7, 2010 at 6:24 PM ]
I'll listen for Eddie D, but quite honestly,Ralph is the WORST guy to conduct an interview. Watch him interrupt Eddie about 10 times.
Originally posted by GoGiantsHumBaby:
I'll listen for Eddie D, but quite honestly,Ralph is the WORST guy to conduct an interview. Watch him interrupt Eddie about 10 times.

not only will he interupt him 10 times but it will be to ask a useless question
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by GoGiantsHumBaby:

not only will he interupt him 10 times but it will be to ask a useless question

I usually rely on Tolbert for the irrelevant and useless questions. Ralphwill stay on topic at the least I hope.
On the road right now listening to this. Talks of Joe, Bill, and epic winning moments. Call me a b*tch but I'm in fkn tears..
Eddie is getting more face time than anybody who is currently with the team.

Wonder if he's planning on making a move to pick up a team during the lockout year?
[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Dec 7, 2010 at 5:45 PM ]
Did they talk about a new head coach!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Or a new GM!?!?!?!?!?!?
Summary anybody? ANYBODY? Come on I want to know what he said, but I couldnt listen and Im too lazy too now.
Eddie was asked when an organization knows when they have the right people in the right places. Eddie stated "I'm not saying Singletary is the wrong or right guy for the job and I'm not saying the people in the front office are the wrong or right people, but I do know when you have the right people you will be winning."

Also he said "I think this organization needs a quarterback."
Originally posted by fakers23:
Eddie was asked when an organization knows when they have the right people in the right places. Eddie stated "I'm not saying Singletary is the wrong or right guy for the job and I'm not saying the people in the front office are the wrong or right people, but I do know when you have the right people you will be winning."

I caught that as well, huge sentiment when you look at it (and it's not even reading between the lines/over-examining). Eddie literally said (indirectly) that our front-office is trash, and that Singletary is a s**tty coach.

Oh, and the podcast is now up!

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 7, 2010 at 6:23 PM ]

But they have Alex Smith! The savior!

Eddie D is clueless!
YES HE IS
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I caught that as well, huge sentiment when you look at it (and it's not even reading between the lines/over-examining). Eddie literally said (indirectly) that our front-office is trash, and that Singletary is a s**tty coach.

Oh, and the podcast is now up!

Agree with Eddie D. Nice link!
I was hoping he would say he's working on getting his team back from the dumbass Yorks. He is exactly right about the front office. Crap product on the field is direct result of crap front office assembled by the ownership.
Once Eddie D was froced to sell his Historic franchise to his sister it has all fallen apart.... Why cant the Yorks figure out that they cannot run this team like a business and they do not know the first thing about running a team. Eddie Brough 5 super bowl titles to San Francisco and is the rightful owner of the team.. I think as fans we should demand that denise hand this team back over to its rightful owner and give us some success or something to beleive in once again. Jed has not a F'ing clue how to run this team he has done nothing.... promising playoffs the past 2 years and NOTHING NOT A DAMN THING>> i am sick and tired of all this talk talk talk.... WHAT SAY YOU FAITHFULL
Share 49ersWebzone