LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Niner fans? Or, Niner followers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great, another holier than thou fan questioning other's fanhood because he disagrees with their perspective.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Back to the parking lot I go.
if we only had aaron rodgers
Originally posted by YorkHater:

if we had Aaron Rodgers then Troy Smith would be starting for Aaron Rodgers and you would be wishing we had Alex Smith.
Originally posted by backontop:

if we had Aaron Rodgers then Troy Smith would be starting for Aaron Rodgers and you would be wishing we had Alex Smith.

do you watch football? are you from planet earth????
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by backontop:

do you watch football? are you from planet earth????

this is a football forum
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Majority of NinerTalk are some of the most pessimistic people ever. You'll get used to it. Not even realistic at all. Don't how they call themselves fans. Need to be banned. The reason NT is the worst section of this forum.
Originally posted by jrg:
Majority of NinerTalk are some of the most pessimistic people ever. You'll get used to it. Not even realistic at all. Don't how they call themselves fans. Need to be banned. The reason NT is the worst section of this forum.

I have noticed this.
Im overcome by grief at what this team has become.

We root for the 49ers to be great again. That is why we rip the imposters that have hijacked our team, and turned it into a laughing stock. Yorks - imposters. Singletary - go back to da Bears. Every other "important" person in the front office - justify your existence on the 49ers, because so far you haven't.

This team has been hijacked from Eddie D., and they have sucked ever since. So, yeah I am going to keep ripping until they prove they know their asses from a hole in the ground.

[ Edited by djfullshred on Dec 3, 2010 at 09:00:47 ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
i didn't read his "rant", should I?

no

yes. never listen to another man to make your judgement! If he tell ya to jump of a bridge are ya?

yes

if he asks nicely
Depends on if there is a Bud Light in a raft and chicks in bikinis below.
Amen Brother
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Is this the closest we have ever been to the playoffs since 2002 in week 12? I can't remember a time in week 12 in the past 8 years where we controlled our own destiny.

If we win out, we go to the playoffs! While it is unlikely, I do not remember a time since our last trip to the playoffs when we have been able to say that in week 12.

I agree that there is still much to be positive about. I do not understand those who wish us to lose for draft position, when we are technically very much still in it!

It's all about the big picture...

Honestly, if we do make the playoffs it would be because of a fluke (ie. how terrible the NFC west is). And after we lose the first round, then what? The way we played Tampa should be enough of a reminder that we can't hang with the big boys (yet).

If we're a different team against the Packers, I may change my mind but I'd trade what's left of this season to become a winning team from next season onward, wouldn't you? :)
Newb...I've been a diehard Niner fan since 1957...that's right, a long freakin' time. I've gone through quite a few peaks and valleys with this team...I write a Niner column for NFL Draft Dog each week. I'm as big a fan as anyone out there...but, I'm also a realist. The current Niner leadership just isn't getting it done...Jed York's on the hook to make the changes needed to get this franchise heading in the right direction. After reading this article (link below) which was from Eddie D's mouth WRT to Jed, I feel better about what will most likely happen after the season's over. And, there's much work to be done...it starts with hiring a topflight GM, then the best, most experienced head coach available. I hope it's John Gruden, but we'll see. At any rate, Jed will have his hands full making some tough, but necessary decisions to right the Niner ship. A lot of us in this forum have been vocal about what needs to happen...and based on what Eddie D said about Jed, it'll get done. Many of us are simply tired of the losing...this once extremely proud franchise has sunk to new lows. No one's abandoning them...we just want our team to once again be one that's truly feared. Given where the franchise came from before falling into the dregs of the NFL, that's not too much to ask for.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2010/12/02/eddie-d-on-the-49ers-struggles-theres-time-for-jed-york-to-make-his-mark/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+kawakami-merc+(Talking+Points+with+Tim+Kawakami)
Share 49ersWebzone