There are 213 users in the forums

Niners signed K Jeff Reed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows Nedney's knee will be reevaluated Monday but his return "doesn't look good" personnel director Trent Baalke said. Jeff Reed will take over.

he's done

Poopie.

UPGRADE!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by susweel:
mattbarrows Nedney's knee will be reevaluated Monday but his return "doesn't look good" personnel director Trent Baalke said. Jeff Reed will take over.

he's done

Poopie.

it sucks I love Nedney

Jeff Reed and Guy Fieri. Separated at birth?
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Jeff-Reed-Excited-to-Join-49ers/4777fc48-4873-4762-8bdc-b5c6f0c48e08#?id=4777fc48-4873-4762-8bdc-b5c6f0c48e08
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Jeff-Reed-Excited-to-Join-49ers/4777fc48-4873-4762-8bdc-b5c6f0c48e08#?id=4777fc48-4873-4762-8bdc-b5c6f0c48e08

Why is this guy getting called a douche? I know nothing about him....

Didn't seem like a douche in the interview.

Originally posted by jrg:
MEL GIBSON??

Why is this guy getting called a douche? I know nothing about him....

Didn't seem like a douche in the interview.

look at the pictures in this thread. He's also been arrested for a drinking rampage in a bar
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

look at the pictures in this thread. He's also been arrested for a drinking rampage in a bar

Oh, it's because he looks like a douche! Hehe.... that makes sense. Not a huge fan of the look, either.

I don't know about the drinking rampage. I suppose looking at his picture and knowing he's done it doesn't help his case, though.

As long as he makes his kicks when we need him to, I don't really care, though.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by jrg:

This.

We now got two goof balls on special teams.

Get these guys on the Joe Show!

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Quote:
He's worse than Andrus, not even kidding. Just got kicked off one of the best teams in the AFC, why the f**k would we sign his sorry ass?

This is wrong.

Quote:
he is money under 40 yards, past that not so much

This is right.

THIS......how could anyone compare Andrus to any starting kicker in the NFL let alone Reed lmao!!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

The new Triplets?

The new Triplets?

Jennings, Reed and Lee?

Well, that is the most competent group on the team.....

Reed seems like a real good signing. I like that he said he didn't want to come here unless Nedney was unable to play. That sounds way classier than his pictures....

Nedney is the best kicker we've had in years, but he's getting old every time he suffers an injury like this, it could be the one that stops him from playing. I know Reed struggled this year, but he won two superbowls with the Steelers, and had plenty of big kicks for them along the way. I think we're VERY lucky to have a guy him available when we need a kicker desperately.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Jennings, Reed and Lee?

Well, that is the most competent group on the team.....

Reed seems like a real good signing. I like that he said he didn't want to come here unless Nedney was unable to play. That sounds way classier than his pictures....

Nedney is the best kicker we've had in years, but he's getting old every time he suffers an injury like this, it could be the one that stops him from playing. I know Reed struggled this year, but he won two superbowls with the Steelers, and had plenty of big kicks for them along the way. I think we're VERY lucky to have a guy him available when we need a kicker desperately.

A well written rational post in this thread? What were you thinking?

I agree with your ideas, though. I don't really follow kickers that closely, so I'll wait to judge Reed after I see him kick for us. I do agree that it's nice to have had a veteran available, though.

Hopefully he works out. We may need him.

Nedney.
Are you guys sure we signed Reed? It sure looks like Sebastion Janikowski out there kicking for us.

Whoever it is has bigger thighs than any of our linemen....
Share 49ersWebzone