There are 235 users in the forums

New Mike Singletary commercial!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • pw52
  • Veteran
Not really, but reminds me of a Singletary press conference. I know this is going to get locked but figured I'd give y'all a good laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hxBkca5l4
Gotta look at da film.
LMAO, I can toataly see that.
There will be Singletary Coors Light Commercials Next Year, Guaranteed.
Originally posted by nickbradley:

Coors light guy: Hey Coach, I can't seem to open my new Coors Light Aluminum pint, can you help me out?

Singletary: I'm going to have to look at the film

Coors light guy: Film? *gives awkward look* It's just opening this new Coors light aluminum pint.

Coach Singletary: I want winners!

Coors light guy: Uhhh me too coach, that's why I went with this new Coors light aluminum pint. Sooooooo can you help me out?

Singletary: I'm going to have to look at the film so we can move forward.

Coors light guy: Move forward....why didn't I think of that *opens beer* GEE THANKS COACH!
Originally posted by backontop:

Coors light guy: Hey Coach, I can't seem to open my new Coors Light Aluminum pint, can you help me out?

Coors light guy: Film? *gives awkward look* It's just opening this new Coors light aluminum pint.

Coors light guy: Uhhh me too coach, that's why I went with this new Coors light aluminum pint. Sooooooo can you help me out?

Coors light guy: Move forward....why didn't I think of that *opens beer* GEE THANKS COACH!

Man, i have an idea, if its stupid go ahead n rip me, but how about a Coors light tread! We've got some pretty creative people here in the zone, id LOVE to see what some people could come up with!
Originally posted by 49swaggER:

Man, i have an idea, if its stupid go ahead n rip me, but how about a Coors light tread! We've got some pretty creative people here in the zone, id LOVE to see what some people could come up with!

Tread

I don't want to see anymore of that guy ever. He needs to be gone and gone from commercials and gone from TV. Just disappear.

Originally posted by 49swaggER:

.....good, and then he uses his wooden cross to open a can. It breaks. A thunderous voice from above yells at him and lightening bolts blast the stage....

Or, how about Singletary as Jack of Jack in the Box? Drops his pants to reveal a huge round white butt... and there is more!

that was funny, thank for taking the time!!!

go niners

Share 49ersWebzone