There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary Is Too Hopeful

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 49ersgeorge:
Originally posted by susweel:
Overly religious people are usually very hopeful.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not hope with Christianity. It's faith... the belief that whatever happens is a result of God's will.

So Singletary believes everything is happening because it is God's plan for him and his team.

Then let's hope that there is a GOD!
Originally posted by 4089er:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 49ersgeorge:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not hope with Christianity. It's faith... the belief that whatever happens is a result of God's will.

So Singletary believes everything is happening because it is God's plan for him and his team.

Then let's hope that there is a GOD!

God unfortunately, might not be a 49er fan this year.
Let's see:

1. Becomes HC and fires Martz because he does not have a run first mentality like he does.
2. Can not lure a proven offensive mind because he wants to impose a run first offense and scares everyone away...settles for Jimmy Raye.
3. Proclaims the QB position is not important.
4. Proves and confirms inability to coach up players and make in game adjustments. Time and time again confirms he is not aware of what is going on in the games and is unable to validate in game decisions..."need to look at the film".
5. Not only he is uncapable of in game adjustments, he is uncapable of in season adjustments...refuses to change philophosy that has proved to be broken.
6. Pushed to spend two first round picks on the O-line, failing to address other team needs.
7. All he does is "motivate and inspire"...you can sell that to college and high school kids. These are pros and, even though, motivation and inspiration is required that cant be all, besides I am not sure anyone buys it at this point.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
we hired a motivational speaker as a head coach, what do you expect?

I am......

I am also very critical about work and sports.

it does cause friction with other christians.....but I am not about to pray about a football game.

I find it border line insulting to think GOD cares about what color shirts your rooting for.
Originally posted by Dshearn:

I am......

it does cause friction with other christians.....but I am not about to pray about a football game.

I find it border line insulting to think GOD cares about what color shirts your rooting for.

Yah I think he has bigger fish to fry.

(that is if there even is a god)
This thread is stupid as the head coach what are supposed to say were not going to win we have a bad team its impossible for a coach to be too hopeful. A good coach is alway supposed to keep team motivated and playing hard until the season is over. The season has six games left we are 1 and a half games behind division leader win tonight and we right back in the race. I am hopeful that we will win tonight and singletary should be hopeful as well
Tonight we will see something similar to game plan as the rams game, which is sad because the game plan against Tampa was a watered down preseason offense(Just run into a wall and see what happens)

What pissed me off in Sing's press conf. was that he said now watch the game against the Cards...??

Did he game plan the TB game so the Cards coudn't get film for Monday night? WTF!!!

We need to game plan every game from week 1 to week 17 as if it were our last!!

Stop this conservetive, mediocre crap and play ball!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Tonight we will see something similar to game plan as the rams game, which is sad because the game plan against Tampa was a watered down preseason offense(Just run into a wall and see what happens)

What pissed me off in Sing's press conf. was that he said now watch the game against the Cards...??

Did he game plan the TB game so the Cards coudn't get film for Monday night? WTF!!!

We need to game plan every game from week 1 to week 17 as if it were our last!!

Stop this conservetive, mediocre crap and play ball!!!!!!!!!!!

He must have thought the FOX broadcast team were spies for the Cardinals.

I am......

I expect lightening strikes and a huge loud voice from the clouds, shaking ground, and a large flood every time the opposition has the ball.
Originally posted by carlgo:

I am......

I expect lightening strikes and a huge loud voice from the clouds, shaking ground, and a large flood every time the opposition has the ball.

I think that's your 4G network calling

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 29, 2010 at 16:36:14 ]