LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 197 users in the forums

i hate to say it plz packers kick our ass

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i am a die hard 49er fan till the day i die but the game against the packers might help us because if you notice the cowgirl and vikes all have something in common with the packers , after the pack beat those teams soundly the following monday the coach gets canned , but i am not encouraging losing but if it will get that trash dingleberry out of here i am all for it
C'mon man.

YOU WANT.......THE PACKERS?

TO DO WHAT?

but look what happens to coach after they kick there ass they get fired , i dont like losing but do you really want dingleberry and that same line we have to look at film dam is his glasses dirty , if getting our ass handed to us gets rid of dingleberry i am for it
  • BobS
  • Veteran
We will shut down Aaron Rodgers, we will impose our will on the Packers. We will dominate them.
dude singleberry is gonna get fired at the end of the season. we need to beat the cheese heads so people won't make threads that says we should've drafted rodgers, etc.
then when sing is still our coach at 3-9 everyone can join the walk out: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=149045
Singleberry is gone regardless.

Solari should be canned

This oline is horrible with 2 firstees.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
dude singleberry is gonna get fired at the end of the season. we need to beat the cheese heads so people won't make threads that says we should've drafted rodgers, etc.

what we had a chance to draft an All star QB from Chico, CA named Aaron Rodgers?
if that happens then people and jed will think we should potential and probably let dumbass try to coach again next year hell no
I'd go 1-15 as long as that win was against the fudge packers. f**k 'EM TO HELL!

Hand the ball off to Gore 24 times and we win. Simple as that. Oh, and they all have to be runs up the middle.
It's going to happen whether you want it to or not. The 49ers miniscule chances at an 8-8 record ended yesterday. I have already marked down losses at GB and SD. That's 9 right there. They may not win anymore. I don't think they would get a name coach with an in-season firing, if they get a name coach at all. It's so frustrating.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
I'd rather go 1-15, out of all the teams I loath the most is the team fudge packers.
The packers are going to demolish us.

I predict 63-3
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The packers are going to demolish us.

I predict 63-3

nah, it'll be close for a couple quarters, then the team will crumble in the second half.
Share 49ersWebzone