There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What kind of view do you now have for the rest of the season?

What kind of view do you now have for the rest of the season?

Lets face it, We Suck

We have no direction, we are the worst prepared team in the League, Our O sucks, and our D blows.

So what is your stance on the rest of the year? It is a touchy subject I know, this could test even the strong Niner fans here.

But, if we tank, it further pushes Singletary out of the door (not that one foot is out the door anyway), and gives us greater leverage to be in position to land Andrew Luck (fingers crossed if he declares)...

Or

Stick to the script, and go foward, and pray we make the playoffs...in this lousy division we are in.

we will win meaningless games, finish at 5-11 and drop out of the top 10 in draft picks. as usual

[ Edited by global_nomad on Nov 21, 2010 at 21:54:12 ]
i think im gonna start cutting myself
Fire Sing and play the young guys. Get a high draft pick
I have a "I don't give a f**k" view.

I just want a new coach.
one that will need a lot of alcohol
Originally posted by global_nomad:
we will will meaningless games, finish at 5-11 and drop out of the top 10 in draft picks. as usual

So there is nothing to lose by firing that dumb c**t
Originally posted by susweel:
I have a "I don't give a f**k" view.

I just want a new coach.

yeah, no more expectations from me
might as well just forfeit the rest of the season and hope for a high draft pick AGAIN!
Same view for the last 7 years.... garbage.... and incompetence.... topped with a heaping helping of gullibility.... disguised as faithfulness.... by the majority of this fanbase.... glad I never wavered.... knew I was never wrong....

[ Edited by bigtent on Nov 21, 2010 at 22:03:40 ]
Originally posted by bigtent:
Same view for the last 7 years.... garbage.... and incompetence.... topped with a heaping helping of gullibility.... disguised as faithfulness.... by the majority of this fan.... glad I never wavered.... knew I was never wrong....

i know who this is!!!!!! welcome back !!!!!
It's hard to say I want them to tank, but I don't want to go 5-11 or 6-10 and miss out on a chance to get Luck. I have no expectations, whatever happens, happens.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Fire Sing and play the young guys. Get a high draft pick
i think folks just got their reality check

again......

[ Edited by Allx9er on Nov 21, 2010 at 22:19:43 ]