LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 409 users in the forums

Time and time again it has been proven

Shop Find 49ers gear online
that if your offensive game plan centered around Gore 99% of the time the 49ers will lose.

Gore is not in the mold of other famous 49er backs. He is not explosive, one dimensional, and can't create his own holes. He is OK. Not a superstar. He is not a threat to take it all the way. There is no fear.

I rather have the offensive game plan center around Davis, Walker, Crabtree.
Brian Westbrook would be better compliment to Davis, Walker, Crabtree than Gore.

Gore is not a threat. Defense are jumping for joy every time we give it or pass it to Gore.

If we didn't insist of feeding Gore for 5 years, we would have passing by now.

You can almost here the collective "Oh no!" from 49er fans everytime Gore touches the ball.
We need an oline, we tried in the offseason and i give credit to the org for trying but they suck BALLS.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TDNiners:
that if your offensive game plan centered around Gore 99% of the time the 49ers will lose.

Gore is not in the mold of other famous 49er backs. He is not explosive, one dimensional, and can't create his own holes. He is OK. Not a superstar. He is not a threat to take it all the way. There is no fear.

Brian Westbrook would be better compliment to Davis, Walker, Crabtree than Gore.

Gore is not a threat. Defense are jumping for joy every time we give it or pass it to Gore.

You can almost here the collective "Oh no!" from 49er fans everytime Gore touches the ball.

Tell that to the 49er brass.
Insanity -- doing something that doesn't work over and over and over expecting different results.

Welcome to the 49ers.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

Hypothesis, etc.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We need an oline, we tried in the offseason and i give credit to the org for trying but they suck BALLS.

Sucking balls requires sustained contact with said balls, I'm not sure our o-line is capable of that sort of sustained contact.
Ageed for the most part. Gore is good, really good, but we have far too many weapons to be focusing on one guy like we do.
Originally posted by valrod33:
  • Otter
  • Veteran

Tell me about it.

To the OP there is no fear because that's what the defense game plans for, as they know we don't have a QB that can beat them. Why be afraid when you prepared all week to stop the run and the 49ers oblige by running and running and running some more.

Gore is NOT the problem, it has how these one dimensional coaches use him.

I can't wait until they are gone.
Last week they had a good gameplan and spread it around. Davis, Crabs, Morgan, Gore all had a good game.

Today they did the opposite. Complete 180. Granted the line couldn't block for s**t. Quick outs that are another version of the run.

This coaching staff has no clue wtf they are doing.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 21, 2010 at 19:51:49 ]
Originally posted by Otter:

Tell me about it.

To the OP there is no fear because that's what the defense game plans for, as they know we don't have a QB that can beat them. Why be afraid when you prepared all week to stop the run and the 49ers oblige by running and running and running some more.

Just amazing
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Insanity -- doing something that doesn't work over and over and over expecting different results.

Welcome to the 49ers.

It just seems that we don't gameplan enough and our opponents put in more on offense and really don't need to do too much to gameplan on defense.

What a joke.

No RB in the league would have success behind that O-Line the way they played today. No RB in 49ers history would have, either. Remove your head from your rear end before you post again.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Nov 21, 2010 at 19:57:26 ]
Share 49ersWebzone