There are 159 users in the forums

Time and time again it has been proven

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This idiotic staff clearly planned for a rainy game in which they'd be afraid to throw the football, making both teams one-dimensional. The Buccs obviously adapted to the lack of rain, the 49ers did not.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
that if your offensive game plan centered around Gore 99% of the time the 49ers will lose.

Gore is not in the mold of other famous 49er backs. He is not explosive, one dimensional, and can't create his own holes. He is OK. Not a superstar. He is not a threat to take it all the way. There is no fear.

I rather have the offensive game plan center around Davis, Walker, Crabtree.
Brian Westbrook would be better compliment to Davis, Walker, Crabtree than Gore.

Gore is not a threat. Defense are jumping for joy every time we give it or pass it to Gore.

If we didn't insist of feeding Gore for 5 years, we would have passing by now.

You can almost here the collective "Oh no!" from 49er fans everytime Gore touches the ball.

What a joke.

No RB in the league would have success behind that O-Line the way they played today. No RB in 49ers history would have, either. Remove your head from your rear end before you post again.

And somehow the O-line just decided to mail it in today. This O-line isn't a line of All-pros by any stretch, but something tells me that when the D planned for what you wanted to do, was ready for it, and you did it anyway, you'll end up sucking.
blaming Gore because hes the only guy capable of doing anything? if your a RB are u really gonna tell them to take snaps away from you? the OC and HC are the ones screwing us with game after game of s**tty retarded schemes, its not gores fault.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
This idiotic staff clearly planned for a rainy game in which they'd be afraid to throw the football, making both teams one-dimensional. The Buccs obviously adapted to the lack of rain, the 49ers did not.

LMAO. This post probably captures the shortcomings of the Niners offensive gameplanning more than anything else....
that if your offensive game plan centered around Gore 99% of the time the 49ers will lose.

Gore is not in the mold of other famous 49er backs. He is not explosive, one dimensional, and can't create his own holes. He is OK. Not a superstar. He is not a threat to take it all the way. There is no fear.

Brian Westbrook would be better compliment to Davis, Walker, Crabtree than Gore.

Gore is not a threat. Defense are jumping for joy every time we give it or pass it to Gore.

You can almost here the collective "Oh no!" from 49er fans everytime Gore touches the ball.

Wow I agree it shouldnt be our whole gameplan but just see how we'd be without him. This might be the biggest kneejerk reaction ive heard.

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Nov 21, 2010 at 20:10:16 ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Wow.

Just wow.

Really?

Yeah, Gore has been dragging us down. With his 4.7 career yards par carry behind some of the worst offensive lines in the league and some of the worst coaching I've ever seen.

Please.

Gore creates huge gains from nothing every season. Do you not even watch?

Here, I'll help:

He has the most yards from scrimmage in the NFL since 2006. That's not because we feed him the ball all the time, it's because he makes huge plays.

Originally posted by Matt Maiocco:
The 49ers are 14-0 when Gore has 24 or more rushing attempts, so more Gore carries translates into a victory (or vice versa).

link

Check. Mate.

Gore > All
Quite frankly you should be banned for your stupidity.

Good thing youre not a talent scout. Christ.

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Nov 21, 2010 at 20:12:26 ]
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

Wow I agree it shouldnt be our whole gameplan but just see how we'd be without him. This might be the biggest kneejerk reaction ive heard.

Calling that post the "biggest kneejerk reaction" is being nice.
If we had only ran the ball with Gore 24 times...

I hate the fact that Dingletary's stone age offensive philosophy has made me dread Frank Gore. When I see Moran Norris on the field I count it as a no better than a 1 or 2 yard gain, at best. Damn you Dingletary for making me dread Frank!!!

The Tampa defensive ends lined up 3 yards wide at the line of scrimmage forcing Troy Smith to stay in the pocket. We all saw that on Sunday, Singletary will see it when he checks out the film on Monday.
somebody please cash the op in
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The Tampa defensive ends lined up 3 yards wide at the line of scrimmage forcing Troy Smith to stay in the pocket. We all saw that on Sunday, Singletary will see it when he checks out the film on Monday.

Yet, running up the gut instead of off tackle. I just don't get (well, actually I do, they are in over their head) how in the hell they would totally disregard challenging those flanks by running Gore up the gut all the time.
Gore does not a team make
Share 49ersWebzone