LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

49ers QB: Flag football on the way

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:

And Alex Smith.

please stop
respect
The NFL has gone too far, they're ruining football.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

And Alex Smith.

please stop

Ain't going to work. Completely unrelated thread and susweel has to bring up Alex? Like I said, these guys are in love with the guy. Can't stop thinking about him.

Me? I'm focusing my attention on Troy Smith and am excited to see if he can keep his good production going.

Btw, thiat quote doesn't surprise me from Troy. He's one bad-ass mudaf*cka
Originally posted by cooljon16:
The NFL has gone too far, they're ruining football.

We can thank Roger Goodell for that.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Link Here...

Quote:
By Mike Sando

Do not count the San Francisco 49ers' Troy Smith among those campaigning for increased protection from officials for offensive players.

"Pretty soon it seems like we're going to be playing flag football," Smith said Monday, sounding more like a linebacker than a quarterback. "They are not allowing the defensive players to play the game the way that we know it to be played. We as NFL players and as football players know you are going to have to take a tough hit sometimes or whatever the case may be."

Smith, listed at 6 feet and 217 pounds, appears sturdier than the typical quarterback. He took five sacks Sunday and held up fine. His next opponent, Tampa Bay, has zero sacks in five of its games this season, with five of its eight sacks coming in two games against Carolina.

The 49ers will be playing without injured starting left tackle Joe Staley, however.

not all QB's are b***hes. Like tom brady and kyle orton.

And Alex Smith.
alex isnt a qb though
Share 49ersWebzone