LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (at Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Watching 49ers postgame live and some guy in the background yells out 4-7 woooo!

But this was true dominance running the football. 260 yards rushing to 13 from the Cards lol. Mike Iupati dominated the LOS.

A quiet Darnell Dockett.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by ozanter:
Originally posted by jreff22:
There is a team actually worse then us

I actually felt sorry for their fans.

dont be, it might be our turn next week...

I felt sorry for them too. That was embarrassing. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Arizona is absolutely terrible.

Don't be sorry for them. They got some of the most fair weather fans of the entire league.

yup, the cryboys have the worst fans
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
T. Smith and Crabtree need to get on the same page.

Common theme?

-9fA

That's something that has bugged me throughout the season and regardless of which Smith was playing. It seems very difficult for our QBs to establish any kind of timing with Crabtree.

No matter which Smith is playing, we keep seeing the same slightly high and slightly late pass. It happens so frequently that I can't help but think that something is going on that I'm not understanding.
I think the NFL should apologize for that game.
TAKING BETS ON HOW MANY TIMES SING SAYS HE HAS TO REVIEW THE FILM!
what an incredible performance

NOT
This just in............ Arizona is really a bad f**king team
it was a bad team (49ers) beating up on a horrible team (cardinals). Troy Smith needs to be evaluated next week. IMHO i believe Alex Smith gives us a better shot going against GB and down the stretch.. Alex was starting to heat up after the near benching vs PHI and Troy hasstruggled against some poor defensive play, making most his plays the home game v.s STL
I'm stoked we won but let's be honest....De La Salle could have beat the Cards tonight.

Troy was OK. The 38 yard TD pass was awesome. The rest was good enough. My only beef is he still takes sacks and sometimes he makes the most dumbsht moves that LUCKILY don't hurt us. But hey I'll take it.

Defense was solid tonight.

And for the love of god...Westbrooks performance tonight should enough to sht can Singletary. 10 weeks later to figure out he can play?
Originally posted by ozanter:
Originally posted by jreff22:
There is a team actually worse then us

I actually felt sorry for their fans.

Nah. They're kinda like us in 2004. Gutted team coming off a few years of success.
Their fans expected a down year and lowered their expectations.

We were expecting a playoff caliber team - or one good enough to lead in the NFC West and yet here we are.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We will beat the Packers! You heard it here first.

My girl is a Packers fan so my house is gonna be wild next season!
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Watching 49ers postgame live and some guy in the background yells out 4-7 woooo!

But this was true dominance running the football. 260 yards rushing to 13 from the Cards lol. Mike Iupati dominated the LOS.

A quiet Darnell Dockett.

Where do you see this? My espn went right to sportcenter...
11 Runs for 13 yards. Damn AZ sucks; but, they still got PWND!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy s**t!! RB up the middle worked!!!

What is it that they say about monkeys, type writers, and infinite time?
We're gonna beat the Packers in Green Bay?
Share 49ersWebzone