LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 431 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The 49ers are pathetic
6 pages compared to the 160+ pages of 49ers vs bucaneers pre-gameday thread
Originally posted by niner4ever12:

That was partially because all those bucs fans came in here talking s**t like a bunch of a*****es.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

Really sad! Go 49ers on Monday Night!
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
it's kinda hard to get hyped for this game after the way they played against the bucs.

i was at that game and the way the 9ers played and the game plan killed my morale as a fan.

hopefully they give us something to get excited about this monday.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Really sad! Go 49ers on Monday Night!

The Bucs fans came in this forum with their swag and made things quite interesting. Cards fans on the other hand...don't have much to say. lol

Toilet Bowl on Monday Night Football!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SFGem:
it's kinda hard to get hyped for this game after the way they played against the bucs.

i was at that game and the way the 9ers played and the game plan killed my morale as a fan.

Agree. I will still be decked out in my 49ers gear & hyped up on Monday Night for sure!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SFGem:

Also many fans have thrown in the towel.
I'm hype

I say Patrick Willis gets his first INT of the season on Monday Night.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adrenaline:
I say Patrick Willis gets his first INT of the season on Monday Night.

I say that happens, but then it's called back on a penalty.

Singletary finally completely loses it and runs on the field towards the refs, ripping of his hat and headset, then pulls down his pants.

On Monday Night Football.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by King49er:
The 49er fans are pathetic

Fixed

After all the success that the 49ers franchise have had for us and the supposed Faithful can't even talk about how much we can win this game and how close we still are from winning the division. s**t is the rest of your life filled with so much darkness that you can't even hope for the best, s**t! Yes, I want number 1 draft picks on this team and all, but I don't want to watch Season after Season of being the worst team in the NFL to get them. If we finish 8-8 which regardless of what any of you downsome pricks say is still possible, then I will be happy we didn't finish 7-9. If we finish 7-9 then I will be happy we didn't go 6-10. If we finish below 6 wins then I will be happy that we beat the Raiders and look forward for our higher draft picks. Where the f**k is the optimism.

[ Edited by jvangeystel on Nov 28, 2010 at 07:35:43 ]
By the way thought this would be funny, Johnson said. “I thought we had a game plan that was dead-on last week (against the Bucs)..."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aow8Li_8kJtAHV9s_fzfcR0dsLYF?slug=ap-49ers-troysmith
Share 49ersWebzone