Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 679 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I hate to be the one to say this again but if Seattle and st Louis lose to KC and Denver we could be one game out of first place with a win over Arizona.

OMG no offense but please enough of this winning the division garbage, that would only hurt us because we'd get embarrassed by whoever we play in the playoffs and we don't have a real chance to get there anyway. It's 1 thing to say we're 1 game out or whatever, but it's an entirely different thing to say when you're 3-7, you can't even get to the red zone, you play 4 of your last 6 on the road, you don't have a real HC or a good QB, and you play GB and SD in the last 6 weeks. Seattle plays 4 of their last 6 at home, and to get to the playoffs over them realistically we'd have to win 6-0 while Seattle would have to go 3-3, puting them at 8-8 and us at 9-7. They already have the tiebreaker on us because they have the earlier game we played. We're not a very good team and everyone in the organization is pointing the fingers at eachother.

I don't mean to be a dick and blow up on you bro, but seriously it's not happening. I mean it's just not. It pisses me off too because I'm sick of getting ready for the draft 10 weeks into the season, but that's the reality of the situation. The best thing that can happen is for Sing to get fired and we fix everything we need to.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,147
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by susweel:
If we get completely pwnd on MNF do you think coach Sing gets canned right away ???

Maybe, it's hard to tell. I don't think that there are any potential future HCs on this coaching staff, so there isn't really anybody to give a test run.

-9fA

Sometimes its addition by subtraction. You wont have Sing to dummy down the game plans.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I hate to be the one to say this again but if Seattle and st Louis lose to KC and Denver we could be one game out of first place with a win over Arizona.

OMG no offense but please enough of this winning the division garbage, that would only hurt us because we'd get embarrassed by whoever we play in the playoffs and we don't have a real chance to get there anyway. It's 1 thing to say we're 1 game out or whatever, but it's an entirely different thing to say when you're 3-7, you can't even get to the red zone, you play 4 of your last 6 on the road, you don't have a real HC or a good QB, and you play GB and SD in the last 6 weeks. Seattle plays 4 of their last 6 at home, and to get to the playoffs over them realistically we'd have to win 6-0 while Seattle would have to go 3-3, puting them at 8-8 and us at 9-7. They already have the tiebreaker on us because they have the earlier game we played. We're not a very good team and everyone in the organization is pointing the fingers at eachother.

I don't mean to be a dick and blow up on you bro, but seriously it's not happening. I mean it's just not. It pisses me off too because I'm sick of getting ready for the draft 10 weeks into the season, but that's the reality of the situation. The best thing that can happen is for Sing to get fired and we fix everything we need to.

I'm telling you guys right now, the "hopeful" mentality will never die until we are mathematically out of playoff contention.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I hate to be the one to say this again but if Seattle and st Louis lose to KC and Denver we could be one game out of first place with a win over Arizona.

I know what you mean man.
I was at the game Sunday with the best seats I ever had, which just upset me more...
Then to top it off, when I get home I find out we are only two games back. When will the torture end?!?!
With that said, as much as I want a high draft pick, I would rather our team goes out with a bang. Even if we magically carve our way into the playoffs, Singletary should be fired. I do not blaim Coach one bit for this year's failure. I blaim Jed for putting him in the position to be a HC in the first place. I like Coach. He is a man's man and will not back down from any challenge. He just is not HC material. I hope he bows out with pride and takes the HC job at Baylor.

I don't care who is coaching come Monday. Those Mother F***ERS better leave nothing on the field like what I witnessed Sunday.

[ Edited by TheVoiceOfReason on Nov 24, 2010 at 13:40:15 ]
We gonna get raped
We'll win this game. Arizona is worse than us by a lot.,,,,,,,in terms of talent.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by susweel:

Sometimes its addition by subtraction. You wont have Sing to dummy down the game plans.

Sus, this makes so much sense.

Y'know what, though? I don't even care if it's a good or bad idea to fire him, I'm just sick of his stupid face. I'm sure it's exactly how you feel about Alex Smith.

I think I understand your pain.

::hug::
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,147
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by susweel:

Sometimes its addition by subtraction. You wont have Sing to dummy down the game plans.

Sus, this makes so much sense.

Y'know what, though? I don't even care if it's a good or bad idea to fire him, I'm just sick of his stupid face. I'm sure it's exactly how you feel about Alex Smith.

I think I understand your pain.

::hug::



@ the stupid face comment.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
We'll win this game. Arizona is worse than us by a lot.,,,,,,,in terms of talent.

this
Originally posted by valrod33:
We will win














Great pics! Go 49ers
fuk the cardinalas putos
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by valrod33:
We will win













You just made me more confident we will lose cause of the first and last picture
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by valrod33:
We will win













You just made me more confident we will lose cause of the first and last picture

Lol seriously, pics of playmakers the a dummy at the end to ruin them all!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
fuk the cardinalas putos


This
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone