LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Monday, November 29, 2010

Where? Phoenix (Game broadcast: ESPN)

When? 5:30 pm PST 8:30 pm EST
This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread come gametime....

I'm excited about next week. No, really, I am. A Monday night game against a division rival on primetime television. I think Dingle puts the game back in Mike Johnson's hands and they air it out with our major playmakers putting up big numbers. Its going to be flashy and hard hitting and will remind us how great this team can be.

Then the following week we will all be brought back down to Earth, but I'm all for a temporary high after yesterday's debacle.
no we'll be blown out because fitz will eat our secondary. we'll make anderson look like a superstar. our team will quit midway through the 2nd quarter when we're down 14-0
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
no we'll be blown out because fitz will eat our secondary. we'll make anderson look like a superstar. our team will quit midway through the 2nd quarter when we're down 14-0

i dont think thats ever happened
Originally posted by valrod33:

look at the film
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

look at the film

The film supports val's post.

Good. All the more reason to pass, pass, pass!

• Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGod:
I'm excited about next week. No, really, I am. A Monday night game against a division rival on primetime television. I think Dingle puts the game back in Mike Johnson's hands and they air it out with our major playmakers putting up big numbers. Its going to be flashy and hard hitting and will remind us how great this team can be.

Then the following week we will all be brought back down to Earth, but I'm all for a temporary high after yesterday's debacle.

Going forward are ya?
i have a feeling Singletary won't be here next week..HOPEFULLY
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by NinerGod:

Going forward are ya?

No sense living in the past. I mourned yesterday and today is a new day. Zoners mourn until the following game so I'm just getting a jump start on the optimism.
what a f**king joke of a MNF game. It'll probably get the lowest ratings for MNF EVER!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
what a f**king joke of a MNF game. It'll probably get the lowest ratings for MNF EVER!

ABC's lowest-rated MNF game was the St. Louis Rams' defeat of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on October 18, 2004, which drew a 7.7 rating.

ESPN's lowest-rated MNF game to date was the New York Giants' defeat of the Atlanta Falcons on October 15, 2007, which drew a 5.7 rating.

Thats what we are aiming for
Share 49ersWebzone