LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

"I'm not going to cut my hair until we make the playoffs." - Willis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i like how Willis is on pace for like 155 tackles and 4 sacks, but everyone is on him for playing crappy this year.

outside the lack of picks, hes pretty much on pace for the same numbers he had last season, in which he was named All-Pro.

so far the only MLB that have really been any better are Jerod Mayo and Lawrence Timmons, and its not by a ton.

if we were 6-3 instead of 3-6 nobody would be calling Willis out.
bump
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

Patrick Willis on Week 16

fear the fro
hes gonna be getting a haircut in 4 weeks once we clinch the division
worked for the giants....but willis is screwed
Originally posted by Niners99:
i like how Willis is on pace for like 155 tackles and 4 sacks, but everyone is on him for playing crappy this year.

outside the lack of picks, hes pretty much on pace for the same numbers he had last season, in which he was named All-Pro.

so far the only MLB that have really been any better are Jerod Mayo and Lawrence Timmons, and its not by a ton.

Tackle stats mean nothing. I will agree he has still been pro-bowl level, but there couldn't be a more meaningless statistic than tackle totals for a defensive player.
Originally posted by GoGiantsHumBaby:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Tackle stats mean nothing. I will agree he has still been pro-bowl level, but there couldn't be a more meaningless statistic than tackle totals for a defensive player.

Especially a middle linebacker who covers most of the field. He is going to get most of the tackles practically by default. He does have 5 sacks this year though, which is definitely nice to see. They need to send him more often!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone