There are 241 users in the forums

Who Are The Most Improved Players Thus Far?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lawson
Bass, Sopoaga seems to be making more plays. uh............and that's about it...?
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Manny Lawson and Baas seemed to have really stepped up.

Spikes is playing at a high level also.
I vote for my self

MVP

Hey, you know what they say when you see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em......leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I vote for my self

MVP

Hey, you know what they say when you see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em......leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!

We are doomed as a country....
I nominate Alex Smith as the most improved player as the season progressed. Under Jimmy Raye, his QB rating was 66.1, with 3 TDs and 7 INTs, against opponents who average 20th in passing defense. Upon changing OC, Alex registered an 89.7 QB rating with 6 TDs and 2 INTs, made against stonger passing defenses. These opponents average 7th in passing defense. It is an astounding improvement of almost 40% statistically.

If this is how much his performance can improve with just a change of OCs, then what if we had a solid OL protecting him? Wow!
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Every Giant except for The Panda.. aaaannd maybe Zitto.

Oh... you are talking about the Niners ah yes..... ...uhhhh...... ahm..... hmmm...

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by excelsior:
I nominate Alex Smith as the most improved player as the season progressed. Under Jimmy Raye, his QB rating was 66.1, with 3 TDs and 7 INTs, against opponents who average 20th in passing defense. Upon changing OC, Alex registered an 89.7 QB rating with 6 TDs and 2 INTs, made against stonger passing defenses. These opponents average 7th in passing defense. It is an astounding improvement of almost 40% statistically.

If this is how much his performance can improve with just a change of OCs, then what if we had a solid OL protecting him? Wow!

I nominate Susweel
Lanny Mawson
Baas = most improved

Biggest disappointment = Morgan or T. Brown or Rachal

I agree that Baas has been a pleasant suprise, he's done well, all things considered.

Delaine Walker has really stood out on special teams since his return, and he remains as elusive as ever once the play starts to break down and the Smiths are looking for someone--anyone!--to break free for a dump off.
At first I thought this would be a good thread. But it seems to be dying for lack of intrest. It just goes to show that our posters prefer the going-for-the-jugler insults rather than feel-good discussions.
How'd you guys get the game film before I did? Lemme look at the film and I will tell you
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

More smilies. You're absolutely worthless.

I'd say Manny Lawson the last few weeks.

I'm what?? there we go again... remember?

he said you're absolutely worthless.. you kinda are..
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

More smilies. You're absolutely worthless.

I'd say Manny Lawson the last few weeks.

I'm what?? there we go again... remember?

he said you're absolutely worthless.. you kinda are..

yup, and at 95 now.....
Share 49ersWebzone