LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And to think...we had Mike McCarthy at one time...he has the Pack playing the best football in the league. Morris is showing in only his second year the very things we need in a head coach...
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
And to think...we had Mike McCarthy at one time...he has the Pack playing the best football in the league. Morris is showing in only his second year the very things we need in a head coach...

He actually stunk when we did have him. Now look at him. Are we cursed or what?!
I thought the defense held their own. I don't know what any of you expect when we continuously have them on field.

f**king offense was hard to watch.

[ Edited by BETTERDAYZ9ERS on Nov 22, 2010 at 12:37:11 ]
Look at the offense he had to work with...rookie QB, horrible OL, not much to work with. Packers have a solid organization...we don't. It's like night and day...
Sorry guys, but I'm very sick and tired of analyzing crap, loads of it.

Originally posted by SFVNiner:

He actually stunk when we did have him. Now look at him. Are we cursed or what?!

He didn't have a whole lot to work with during his stint with the Niners.
Probably already posted but Rod Brooks noticed from the sidelines that it appeared the Bucs knew exactly what we wanted to do.

Jeez, this coach sucks bad.
Originally posted by ninertico:
Sorry guys, but I'm very sick and tired of analyzing crap, loads of it.

it is way old, we cant do anything and it sucks, we can cry, complain, get mad at each other but at the end of the day what control do we really have....
Sucked it up and watched the whole game & never been more dissapointed/ flabbergasted; can we sink any lower?
*Inserts foot in mouth*

One more loss and it will be time to wave the white flag.

Originally posted by BHulman:

stint he had 1 season
I'm 29, and for pretty much my entire adult life my team has been mediocre at best. I caught the tail end of the Steve Young years, had a little renaissance when Garcia was here, but pretty much 80% of my time being a fan has been spent watching a team that is out-coached, underprepared and outmatched each week.

I've seen pro bowlers come and go and the revolving door of coaches and coordinators really hasn't changed anything. The one thing that I can point to that it was almost like a switch was flipped and suddenly the Niners were headed downhill was when Eddie D. lost the team.

I'm absolutely certain that the Yorks are the real reason this franchise has floundered for so long, and until they sell the team (which they won't) I'm afraid our Niners are going to just tease us with glimpses of competence and the occasional hope inspiring game (see last week against St. Louis).

It really sucks though, because as painful as it is I keep coming back. I don't know why, because I just get pissed off each time I watch the poor excuse for football they put on the field each day. I just can't quit them!

/rant
Originally posted by BHulman:

Yeah that was our 1st year with the Nolan rebuilding plan. Imagine having rookie Alex smith as you QB who didn't throw his 1st TD til late in the season and fumbles while throwing the football. No one can succeed having that type of talent
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:
None of my teams scored this weekend (Fresno State). They both have one thing in common, conservative coaches. Being conservative doesn't help you win. It just prevents plays from getting made.

Boise RAPED US lol. I gave up on Fresno a looooong time ago after Carr left.
Share 49ersWebzone