LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CK22:
Originally posted by Joecool:

How about I answer that indirectly.
Since Mike Johnson took over, even Alex Smith looked like a solid QB.

Now let me answer it directly.

Troy Smith = 0 turnovers

He won't be playing the Rams defense this week.

Are you seriously arguing that QB is an advantage for the 49ers?

No, but only because of a small sample size (2 games) and in those 2 games, he has outplayed Freeman.

And to the bold: your offense only scored 18 and won by 1 point against the Rams. Bradford also went for 2 TD and 0 INT against the Bucs and was only sacked once. We only allowed 1 TD against him and sacked him 3 times. I thought you were bend don't break.
Originally posted by valrod33:

How about I answer that indirectly.
Since Mike Johnson took over, even Alex Smith looked like a solid QB.

Now let me answer it directly.

Troy Smith = 0 turnovers

He won't be playing the Rams defense this week.

Are you seriously arguing that QB is an advantage for the 49ers?

its not but this is our advantage

and

can you imagine what Frank is gonna do against your 31st ranked run d

Steven Jackson sure helped the Rams get a win!

Oh wait...

In your 3 loses you guys gave up 212 yards, 130 yards and 201 yards.
  • CK22

ANY team gives up more rushing yardage in a loss as the opposition tries to run out the clock....
Originally posted by verb1der:

I hope the entire Niners defense better be wearing their eye-shields on their helmets!!

It won't be long until the entire NFL recognizes Freeman as the best young QB in the game.

Freeman is definitely gritty, and I'm sure Bucs fans are super excited. It's going to be a good game.

I really hope your team is as over-confident as you are, just ask the other teams in your division (like the Saints, Falcons) how the Niners play. lol
  • CK22

No, but only because of a small sample size (2 games) and in those 2 games, he has outplayed Freeman.

And to the bold: your offense only scored 18 and won by 1 point against the Rams. Bradford also went for 2 TD and 0 INT against the Bucs and was only sacked once. We only allowed 1 TD against him and sacked him 3 times. I thought you were bend don't break.

He absolutely positively has not outplayed Freeman.

The Rams game was Blount's first real action.....

Our offense is clicking. We're coming. Get ready to acknowledge Josh as one of the best QBs in the league.
Hello all. (diving right in)

What is Frank Gore going to do to the Run-D? Not much.

It's not because he isn't a great talent or a good matchup. It will be because the 49ers will be playing from behind....way behind.

Singletary is going to bring the same gameplan that EVERYBODY brings when they play the Bucs. run run run run run run run run screen run run run etc.

They do this because they know unless their QB's name is Brees, they are gambling when they trow the ball downfield to the TB defensive strength. Figure they can run all day beat up the Defense, grind down the tempo, blah blah blah.

Its a great plan when you have the lead.

So, TB will throw the ball deep. early and often. put up 14 quick points and force ol' mike to forget Frank is even back there.

*end smack*

I'm happy for you that you got some decent QB play. Bucs fans are VERY familiar with what that is like. Going to be one of the better games played this weekend IMO.

ANY team gives up more rushing yardage in a loss as the opposition tries to run out the clock....

Get used to it and go back to the TB orange and stop trying to copy our Red.

We have 2 TE's that can be WR's or FB's. We have 4 players over 300 yards receiving whereas you guys only have 2.
Originally posted by HillbillyBuc:

It's not because he isn't a great talent or a good matchup. It will be because the 49ers will be playing from behind....way behind.

Singletary is going to bring the same gameplan that EVERYBODY brings when they play the Bucs. run run run run run run run run screen run run run etc.

They do this because they know unless their QB's name is Brees, they are gambling when they trow the ball downfield to the TB defensive strength. Figure they can run all day beat up the Defense, grind down the tempo, blah blah blah.

So, TB will throw the ball deep. early and often. put up 14 quick points and force ol' mike to forget Frank is even back there.

*end smack*

I'm happy for you that you got some decent QB play. Bucs fans are VERY familiar with what that is like. Going to be one of the better games played this weekend IMO.

Most teams don't have what beats your type of defense and that's 2 tight ends who can burn you short, deep, or sideways.
  • CK22

We have 2 TE's that can be WR's or FB's. We have 4 players over 300 yards receiving whereas you guys only have 2.

Stats are for losers. Wins are for winners.

You see, when you're winning, you don't care about stats.

(and we've got a guy named Kellen Winslow Jr. you may know....)

...not to mention we're going to whip you starting 8 rookies.

Singletary is going to bring the same gameplan that EVERYBODY brings when they play the Bucs. run run run run run run run run screen run run run etc.They do this because they know unless their QB's name is Brees, they are gambling when they trow the ball downfield to the TB defensive strength. Figure they can run all day beat up the Defense, grind down the tempo, blah blah blah.

*end smack*

That was definitely true a few weeks ago. However, now that Sing's job is on the line, he has handed the keys to the offense over to MJ. Obviously you haven't followed the Niners the last couple of games. The guy is very creative and actually does things you wouldn't expect us to do. So as all your guys try to stack the box waiting for the old Sing game plan to show up, we'll watch V.Davis streak down the field for a TD off of play action pass.

• CK22

*end smack*

Most teams don't have what beats your type of defense and that's 2 tight ends who can burn you short, deep, or sideways.

What are our stats against TEs, again?

*end smack*

I'm sorry, Joe. Your passing game just doesn't scare me.
  • CK22
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Singletary is going to bring the same gameplan that EVERYBODY brings when they play the Bucs. run run run run run run run run screen run run run etc.They do this because they know unless their QB's name is Brees, they are gambling when they trow the ball downfield to the TB defensive strength. Figure they can run all day beat up the Defense, grind down the tempo, blah blah blah.

*end smack*

That was definitely true a few weeks ago. However, now that Sing's job is on the line, he has handed the keys to the offense over to MJ. Obviously you haven't followed the Niners the last couple of games. The guy is very creative and actually does things you wouldn't expect us to do. So as all your guys try to stack the box waiting for the old Sing game plan to show up, we'll watch V.Davis streak down the field for a TD off of play action pass.

.....maybe in garbage time.....

Stats are for losers. Wins are for winners.

You see, when you're winning, you don't care about stats.

(and we've got a guy named Kellen Winslow Jr. you may know....)

...not to mention we're going to whip you starting 8 rookies.

To me, the only REAL difference between the Bucs and 49ers are +5 turnovers for you and -4 for us.

Overall we have more weapons on offense.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is getting interesting, we usually never get any a-hole (opponent) members during game week.

We get at least 2-3 Zona dips**ts, and a passive-aggressive Seahawks fan (that's classy/hard to hate cause he's 'logical'), but that's about it.

Oh and btw you Bucs fans are ironic individuals, cause for all the homo-bashing you slate on San Fran, that's like a double-standard 'hate' debate between 2 inbred Klansman, cause Florida (as a whole) is practically 'Homorabia' these days!

Someone's a bit touchy about homosexuality...and it ain't me....

No one even MENTIONED gays.

Originally posted by USMC-BUC:
Wow, The first few pages of this thread gave this board a good name but wow....... first all the gay stuff, man i know it's San Fran and all but.... ehh making love on message boards???

and for all you guys who think Troy Smith is the 2nd coming of Steve Young after two games vs your pathetic division..... L O L

See you around Losers.

;)
Share 49ersWebzone