There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Expect a BIG day from D-Love

In London, D-Love was one of Troy's main targerts. They obviously have a chemistry and Troy has a great deal of trust on Delanie. In his interview he was talking about how he was going to look for Delanie in a pinch and he would be his go to guy so to to speak,

Troy did find Delanie quite a bit against the Broncos. With the Rams injuries to their safeties and the possibility of Lewis Playing, most likely covering Vernon, I'm expecting Walker to have good numbers, and maybe even more catches then Vernon, just for the simple fact he has Troy and not Alex throwing to him...
Originally posted by zozell:
In London, D-Love was one of Troy's main targerts. They obviously have a chemistry and Troy has a great deal of trust on Delanie. In his interview he was talking about how he was going to look for Delanie in a pinch and he would be his go to guy so to to speak,

Troy did find Delanie quite a bit against the Broncos. With the Rams injuries to their safeties and the possibility of Lewis Playing, most likely covering Vernon, I'm expecting Walker to have good numbers, and maybe even more catches then Vernon, just for the simple fact he has Troy and not Alex throwing to him...

I would love to see Vernon torch Lewis. That would be too awesome if the Rams pick him up, hoping to burn us, but then pay for it with his slow legs and average cover skills.

D-Love...? Really?
Derek Loville is retired.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

I would love to see Vernon torch Lewis. That would be too awesome if the Rams pick him up, hoping to burn us, but then pay for it with his slow legs and average cover skills.

D-Love...? Really?

What, except for one fumble, you don't think he's been an exceptional player for us?
Just don't fumble.
Veron was out most of the plays due to injury.

Delanie's output was by default
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Veron was out most of the plays due to injury.

Delanie's output was by default

and luck.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Just don't fumble.

and dont quit on routes and block when called on
Backup receivers often build a special chemistry with backup QB's, so it would be no surprise. However, I'm not sure how many 2-TE sets the Niners plan to run this week. They have shifted to running more 3rd WR's on the field these days.
  • Shemp
  • Veteran
not sure about a "BIG day", but I do think he is the most underrated player on our roster. If he was on another team catching passes from Ryan, Flacco, Roethlisberger, Manning, etc I think would be doing some great things.

D-Love...? Really?

What, except for one fumble, you don't think he's been an exceptional player for us?

I believe Delanie is great, and he does it quietly too. I was talking about the name, D-Love?

D-Love...? Really?

I believe Delanie is great, and he does it quietly too. I was talking about the name, D-Love?

Yea I don't really care for the nickname D-Love either... but I'm not the first to use it... You HAD to have seen it around on the zone before right
D-Love?

No.
the f**k is a D-Love? that has to be the gayest nickname you guys have come up with on here for any of our players. and no, Vernon will have the big day if anyone is gonna have one.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the f**k is a D-Love? that has to be the gayest nickname you guys have come up with on here for any of our players. and no, Vernon will have the big day if anyone is gonna have one.

Yah, V-Love's gonna have a big game.