LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

If the golden scenario happens...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If the golden scenario happens...

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by DominantQE:
Its amazing we might be 1 game behind after Rams game.

I haven't lost hope.
Yea I will give him another shot
I for 1 definitley don't enjoy watching the Niners lose. I'm still hoping for a winning season and a trip to the playoffs........
get to the playoffs and a revamped coaching staff this off season is what i hope for
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
what idiot would not like that scenario
I would be happy as F*** and probably sloppy ass drunk because I wouldn't believe that it actually happened.
anyone who said unhappy are not real fans, why would you ever want your team to fail.......are you saying tank the season to get a qb early in the draft? bc that worked out so well for us last time...and if your worried singletary wont get fired if we win the west, think again, we need to go to the conference championship for him to keep his job, and if that happens, PLEASE dont tell me youll be upset about it!
I would be happy with 9 and win the division? HELLZ YES!

I'll put it down to a jackal and hyde, tale of two halfs kinda season.

Now I dont like mediocre any more then the next person. But if this team gets to that 9wins and division champs, then they've fought and figured out a way to win and accomplished the goal they set out at the beginning of the year and thats to win the division.

I be happy for sure. Gotta ride this thing out.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Nov 10, 2010 at 4:07 AM ]
I'll be happy they make the playoff. But 9-7 sucks and if there's a first round exit from the playoff sucks. even if they make the playoff some changes need to be made to the couching staff. mostly a new head couch that can run the offense.
anyone who says upset is not a fan. period.

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I will be very happy, and very surprised.

I want Sing to be gone but I'd rather the team win. If they win and he stays, maybe he'll actually learn from his mistakes. Who knows? Lots of good coaches start out poorly.

that said, lets worry about that when/if it happens.

Agreed, if they can get to 9 wins then that would mean something is working right. To me it would mean the Sing left Johnson alone to call the plays and instead got involved with the defense.
It is time to stop the madness and wake up and smell the homeless. If the team wins 8 wins 6 games and the team goes 8 and 8 and makes the playoff. Singtary must be doing something right, seriously?

Please know that it is my strong opinion that same contributors believe the earth is flat. Look around you: the Rams getting better, the Seahawks are performing out of their minds considering there talent, and in the coming years they will only get better.

If the niner make the playoffs, Jed and Parage and Singletary will convince themselves that their plan is a winner. Trust me!

Now look at Cleveland, they went out and got a guy with a plan and he is turning that franchise around. They just beat the Pats. The Pats.

I have seen this show for the last 5 years, their get their rears in gear at the end and we all say wait till next year. It feels like ground hog day!
I'd be ecstatic, as should any "TRUE" fan be. Anyone who hopes for a loss in order to get a high draft pick, or any other underlying issue is just plain out, not a fan. They can try to convince themselves that they are, but they're sadly mistaken. IRT the moron that wrote that quote........they shold be banned just for GP! I personally think Alex Smith's play is robotic and atrocious, and I wish he wasn't the starter, but on gameday I root for him because he's our QB, and I want a win. I'm not gonna hope that he does bad so we put someone else in.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Upset. I want Singletary on the first bus out of town. I would like to get Andrew Luck with our #1 pick.
Pretty much every fan is conflicted. We all want the team to succeed, but if they have even a whiff of success, then Sing will be here another year and that is another year wasted.
Share 49ersWebzone