LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Fined for this?!?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The NFL might as well put a flag on the QB so that defenders can just pull his flag.
This is fxckn ridiculous.

-
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

-

lol I dig the SHAKA!!!
Go to nfl.com and leave a comment on their contact page. I did and not just about the Lawson hit but the fact that you cannot brush the Qb. I also gave my thought about the Commish and his powers and lack of work on a new agreement with the players. Fans from all the teams should just load them up with so many emails that they have no choice but to listen to the folks paying the dough.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Congrats Goodell, You've made the NFL a joke.

Yeah the NFL is turning into flag football league
Originally posted by verb1der:

-

lol I dig the SHAKA!!!

Shout out to stoney, he found it 4 me. haha
way to go roger f*gdell, u cant even enjoy a sack nowdays cus u either get a flag or a fine
  • dj43
Needs to be a balance point. Helmet to helmet and slamming the head into the turf needs to be controlled but Lawson's hit on Orton should not be a penalty.

Problem is, with bigger, faster, stronger players the potential for serious injury is much greater. Where do you draw the line?
Originally posted by dj43:
Needs to be a balance point. Helmet to helmet and slamming the head into the turf needs to be controlled but Lawson's hit on Orton should not be a penalty.

Problem is, with bigger, faster, stronger players the potential for serious injury is much greater. Where do you draw the line?

The same place where we should stuff this BS penalty, up Goodell's ars...
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Brooks was fined as well. BS

total bulls**t!!!! They're going to be fining players EVERY game for hits like that. WTF!!!!
Welcome to the TFL... (Touch Football League!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The NFL wants every game to feel like the pro bowl. You take violence out of the football and people are gonna stop watching. This is bulls**t, the players really to need get this fixed in the new CBA.
Originally posted by susweel:
The NFL wants every game to feel like the pro bowl. You take violence out of the football and people are gonna stop watching. This is bulls**t, the players really to need get this fixed in the new CBA.

cosigned this is dumb. He friggin wrapped Orton up, he didn't spear him or go helmet to helmet or at the legs.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for bigmike55.

-

Shaka Brah!

Share 49ersWebzone