There are 201 users in the forums

49ers looking to raise ticket prices for 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Football is better viewed in HD.
f**k them i'd rather spend my money on GIANTS season tickets. More Games!! AND WE ARE FKN WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by davemo4:
i feel sorry for you ticket holders...paying all that money for a glorified pop warner team....

Nice
People giving up tickets? Even more justification for a move to LA!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Lol..team gets worse prices go up. What a bunch of a*****es..lol
  • Dino
  • Veteran
lmao wow
One of the worst teams in the NFL playing in arguably the worst stadium in the NFL. Yeah, I'd say a hike in ticket prices makes perfect sense.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by rage49:
So let me get this straight...

The team can't put a winning product on the field, resulting in lower revenue through lower ticket sales and merchandising, so the answer is to punish those die hard fans who stick with the team through thick and thin?

It appears the disease that inflicts our Federal Government is starting to affect private businesses as well. Punish the golden goose.

Exactly why several of us have vowed to stop buying tickets and merch until they can produce a wining product...

Join the club:

Giving up my season tickets

They are not getting another f**king dime from me until they turn their s**t around. I can live with watching from my 58" HD plasma for a while.

Uh....that's a lot to assume. Without suckers like us (me) you wont get a chance to watch the game from your beautiful 58" screen. Can you say "blackout." I guess you can buy the "The NFL Ticket."
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

The team can't put a winning product on the field, resulting in lower revenue through lower ticket sales and merchandising, so the answer is to punish those die hard fans who stick with the team through thick and thin?

It appears the disease that inflicts our Federal Government is starting to affect private businesses as well. Punish the golden goose.

Exactly why several of us have vowed to stop buying tickets and merch until they can produce a wining product...

Join the club:

They are not getting another f**king dime from me until they turn their s**t around. I can live with watching from my 58" HD plasma for a while.

Uh....that's a lot to assume. Without suckers like us (me) you wont get a chance to watch the game from your beautiful 58" screen. Can you say "blackout." I guess you can buy the "The NFL Ticket."

NFL ticket is much cheaper than spending more than $4k per year.
another step closer to LA 49ers.

Join the club:

The one thing I can say is there is nothing like tail gating with buddies and being surrounded by fans just as fanatical as you. It really is an experience.

Who am I kidding I'm buy tickets in 2011.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
another step closer to LA 49ers.

Yep.

Join the club:

The one thing I can say is there is nothing like tail gating with buddies and being surrounded by fans just as fanatical as you. It really is an experience.

Who am I kidding I'm buy tickets in 2011.

I agree, but there is no other way to get these joker's attention than to hit them financially. I had 40 tickets reserved for Nov 21 for our annual family game and just canceled on Monday. It sucks, but seeing this joke of an organization sucks even worse
Share 49ersWebzone