There are 252 users in the forums

Good stuff from Troy and Sing

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/London-Postgame-Locker-Room/8c733251-53d1-4b04-8d5a-3da7716329bc

I cannot help but think that Troy is going to be a good one. He only has one start under his belt and he already has the team behind him. If Alex were smart he would take notes on what Troy does as a leader. One week. It is too early to say that Troy is the future(infact its about 8 games too early) but the man is off to a damn good start!
[ Edited by BleedRandG on Nov 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You guys are setting yourself up for a big let down with Troy. I know he may seem like new shiny toy compared to the old beat up broke down one.
agreed. still looking forward to the draft.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
agreed. still looking forward to the draft.
I will get excited when the team gives me a reason to get excited.
The next Montana.
Originally posted by susweel:
You guys are setting yourself up for a big let down with Troy. I know he may seem like new shiny toy compared to the old beat up broke down one.

This, if he comes out and throws 4 picks in the first Q then you guys will call for Carr again......
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I just dont get it!

How many times does this team have to rip your hearts out before you realize that we're not any good??

I guess some of us are just so starved for good QB play that we'll take any flash of decent play as the precursor to greatness. I won't ever believe in this team until they show me consistency on the field. You should adopt the same mindset.
Troy > Jeff Garcia.

u will see...
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

This, if he comes out and throws 4 picks in the first Q then you guys will call for Carr again......

WE WANT CARR, WE WANT CARR!

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

time to say good bye Alex....

Yup; but, as a fan I'm enjoying having a decent QB. If even for only one game...

I agree. I've been disappointed so much by the Niners, I can't get hyped on Troy after one game. Its gonna take a string of games that he clearly is responsible for wining. Then I'll get onboard the Troy Smith wagon........
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Yup; but, as a fan I'm enjoying having a decent QB. If even for only one game...

at least its not same old Alex...
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by backontop:

time to say good bye Alex....

It's been time to say goodbye for a few weeks now. The only difference is now (for now) we have a QB who has shown to be a better option. But this thread isn't about Alex so please do not turn this into another Alex Smith thread. We have enough of those that you can cry and complain in.
Share 49ersWebzone