• Veteran
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by ihab:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Fire this moron!

yea, cuz everything is sings fault.

The giants won. . . . its sings fault. no wait, its alex's fault. no wait. . . . its the yorks.

you sir are a moron.

who is this noob

new accounts don't neccesarily mean noob all the time i'm a noob, however

Lol, all of you are hi-larious. . . . . I have been coming to this site for almost 2 years now. I get all my niner info here, and to look at what people are saying (also for the photoshop thread!). Although I almost never comment because everybody has a right to their opinion, but when I come across stupid irrelevant comments like these I find it hard not to comment. How are headset issues the coaches fault/a coaching issue? This is a tech problem that is uncontrollable at times. I also find it amusing that last year all of you were slobbering all over sings b@lls and now all of you are throwing him under the bus.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I don't know why it took so long for me to figure this out... it's so obvious.

There's nothing wrong with the headsets. Everyone is just turning them off because they're tired of listening to Singletary.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I don't know why it took so long for me to figure this out... it's so obvious.

There's nothing wrong with the headsets. Everyone is just turning them off because they're tired of listening to Singletary.

Fire this moron!

The giants won. . . . its sings fault. no wait, its alex's fault. no wait. . . . its the yorks.

you sir are a moron.

who is this noob

Lol, all of you are hi-larious. . . . . I have been coming to this site for almost 2 years now. I get all my niner info here, and to look at what people are saying (also for the photoshop thread!). Although I almost never comment because everybody has a right to their opinion, but when I come across stupid irrelevant comments like these I find it hard not to comment. How are headset issues the coaches fault/a coaching issue? This is a tech problem that is uncontrollable at times. I also find it amusing that last year all of you were slobbering all over sings b@lls and now all of you are throwing him under the bus.

i stopped slobbering when he stopped removing his pants
Fire this moron!

you sir are a moron.

who is this noob

i stopped slobbering when he stopped removing his pants

• Chief
  • Veteran
And we have the most helmets come off I have ever seen.
Fire this moron!

you sir are a moron.

who is this noob

it was only cuz I was a noob! And stupid. s**t, I didn't learn til the KC game,

Its amazing that I did think sing had a winning mentality and knowledge of the game. He fooled my ass
Originally posted by Chief:
And we have the most helmets come off I have ever seen.

Surely a symptom of starting the season with inflated heads.
Lost in all this is the fact the T. Smith didn't let it effect his play. No excuses.
Colts had the same problem last night and didn't even have to take time outs to still get the plays in. I think a lot of teams have problems they just are well coached enough to not have to take a time outs.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Fire this moron!

you sir are a moron.

you called?
People are picking up on this because our coach is always playing and fiddling with his equipment, playing with stopwatches, looking at playsheets (shudder), yammering away at whoever is near him, yelling at flagstick holders, yelling at the refs, giving QB advice.

In short, lots of fans are just sick of looking at him. It is funny that the camera people are always catching him looking lost in some way. I think it is their sport.
its a normal thing. The niners are just making excuses for poor play
Fire this moron!

you sir are a moron.

who is this noob

I think we have here is a new breed of lurkers. Veteran Lurkers! And you came out from underneath your rock to respond to a thread about headsets? Really?

Share 49ersWebzone