There are 708 users in the forums
would you rather the niners stay in SF under same management
Nov 1, 2010 at 4:26 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,295
If the Yorks move them to LA I am officially done with the niners!!!
Nov 1, 2010 at 4:44 AM
- Bali-Niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,107
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i would probably stop watching if they moved out of the bay area.
Without a doubt.
The San Francisco 49ers football team are about the connection to SF and the greater Bay Area. The name, the colors. Players are interchangeable these days and have been for a number of years. Ever since they could leave teams within 3.5 years, it became clear there was nearly 0 loyalty to the team a player started with, not to mention the fans who bought their jerseys, etc.
So ya, if they are in LA, there will be no more viewing them. I'll turn them in my heart off like a light switch. I have old VHS tapes of 22+ years of glory and all my bros I went to the games with to hash over how IT WAS.
Screw rank, crass, impersonal commercialism..
San Fransisco 49ers! Says it all........
Nov 1, 2010 at 5:37 AM
- TheXFactor
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,990
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If the Yorks move them to LA I am officially done with the niners!!!
just curious then who would you root for?
You better not say the Raiders are your banned
Nov 1, 2010 at 5:45 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,295
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If the Yorks move them to LA I am officially done with the niners!!!
just curious then who would you root for?
You better not say the Raiders are your banned
Lol
Not the Raiders. I got a little bit of heart in Baltimore since I did alot of school in MD. But it would be nice to root for a home team and would pick the Jets over the Giants most likely .
PS I live in NyC so it would be an east coast team