There are 143 users in the forums

Holy Cow, Troy Smith starts in London!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eh I bet we run the ball a lot. Troy has never showed anything including preseason. I'd rather start Nate. If we don't win on Sunday and Troy fails then I'm sure Nate will get a start.
Great move! We are going to need his mobility with our poor O-LINE play as of late.
Originally posted by 804Niner:
Great move! We are going to need his mobility with our poor O-LINE play as of late.

This.
Originally posted by 804Niner:

thats what I am thinking. plus, lets see if we can get that T Smith T Ginn connection going.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We should have picked up Edwards when he got released, Carr is trash.
at this point it cant get worse......
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 27, 2010 at 3:27 AM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
at this point it cant get worse......

oh yes, yes it could
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by NORTHbayniner:
SUPER BOWL!

No no no it's CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!

no no no.....it's CHAMPIONSHIP (with your pinky UP)
In the words of Lincecum, "F YEAH!"
We now know the end is near for coach Sing. We were all lead to believe that the backup QB was someone that filled in for the starter; but not on this team. We seem to mess it up as usual. I thought that the best players were suppose to be on the 53 man roster again, not on this team. This team makes some very strange decisions. I am in agreement that Troy Smith may be the best alternative at this time. However, why in the world did we sign Carr? If coach Sing can't even trust him to play a game in Alex's place then at this point he is useless on the active roster. We are 1-6 and going nowhere. Release Carr, it's that simple and promote Nate for the time being until Alex comes back. A total waste of roster spot.

This is how Championships are won
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I'm still wondering how Carr became the overall #1 pick in the draft??? He SUCKS! His throws side arm which means it can be knocked down easily and stands in the pocket waiting for a sack like a moron! this guy blows donkey balls!
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
troy smith suuucks
Originally posted by Chico:
I'm still wondering how Carr became the overall #1 pick in the draft??? He SUCKS! His throws side arm which means it can be knocked down easily and stands in the pocket waiting for a sack like a moron! this guy blows donkey balls!

I approve this ad.
Share 49ersWebzone