There are 188 users in the forums

Holy Cow, Troy Smith starts in London!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
as per
Quote:
Adam_Schefter With 49ers QB Alex Smith out 2-3 weeks with his shoulder injury, Troy Smith will start against Denver in London on Sunday.
on Twitter!!!

I approve this message!
wow!!! balsy move by the niners? i like it! Troys got a cannon and i wouldnt be surprised if Ginn has a career day with his old Ohio State homie throwin to him.
Troy Smith Trolley. This is going to get ugly...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

better than the busted ass carravan lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Don't expect anything great...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Don't expect anything great...

at this point i dont expect much from them anyway. i watch them every week hoping they win but in the back of my mind im waiting to see what creative new way they can come up with to lose the game.
Nice
This is good. We already know that Alex Smith and David Carr are garbage. Lets see what Troy Smith's got.
SUPER BOWL!
Originally posted by NORTHbayniner:
SUPER BOWL!

No no no it's CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!

Good move, I'd rather see T Smith out there than Carr.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
This is good. We already know that Alex Smith and David Carr are garbage. Lets see what Troy Smith's got.

This I am now a little bit excited to watch. If Carr is playing its like watching Trent Dilfer two years ago.
anything better than Carr. Would have preferred N. Davis over T Smith but I will take this. Knock AS all you want but when he sub'd in in Houston last year he surprised the defense. Carr only looked lost. Maybe Troy Smith can to the same as Alex. If that fails, go with Nate. By that time AS is back.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He hasn't played in 2 or 3 years, not expecting much from him.
Share 49ersWebzone