LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 134 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope this team takes heed to what has happened to the NFC West over the weekend, and plays more inspired knowing that IF there will be a "playoff run" it starts this Sunday.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

they are 0-3 on the road

You are welcome

OMFG there is hope!

::humps your leg::

looks you directly in the eyes while you hump my leg

You now need to wash your pants. I hope you weren't wearing shorts. Especially if you have hairy legs.
Matt Maiocco MaioccoCSN

49ers QBs have not been told exactly where they stand right now.
Eric_Branch

Troy Smith on if he'll start vs. Rams: "Your guess is as good as mine. "
  • dj43
Matt Maiocco MaioccoCSN

That wouldn't be unusual for Monday because players do not start field work until tomorrow. However, if it remains the same tomorrow
Originally posted by dj43:
Matt Maiocco MaioccoCSN

That wouldn't be unusual for Monday because players do not start field work until tomorrow. However, if it remains the same tomorrow

Players have off on Tuesdays
mattbarrows
Niners will have a bonus practice today and take tomorrow off as usual ...

Player had practice today
mattbarrows Vernon Davis and Tarell Brown going thriough individual drills. Alex Smith is the only player not taking part.

Niners will have a bonus practice today and take tomorrow off as usual ...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think it's abvious Troy will get the start.
Here's something that does bother me just a tad.

The offensive game plan was FAXED to Troy Smith -- who is in Ohio -- according to the Matt Barrows report.

Question: What is Troy doing there?

Don't get me wrong now. He's probably got family back there. But -- for the first time -- he's been handed the keys to an NFL franchise. If he can lead this team out of the woods and into the playoffs -- then he's got a good shot of retaining his hold on the starting QB spot into next season.

Question? Why isn't he at 49er central WORKING HIS TAIL OFF? Not Tuesday or Wednesday but -- RIGHT NOW!

You don't often get a golden opportunity to play QB in this league. Very rarely does a starting opportunity come your way for a second time.

It seems -- to me -- that you would embrace that opportunity by staying AT THE WORKPLACE until the season is over.

Now -- all of you probably know how I feel about Alex Smith My feelings are fairly well documented.

But I don't like this development one bit. Alex is in Santa Clara and Troy is??????

Not?

Don't like it.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

The offensive game plan was FAXED to Troy Smith -- who is in Ohio -- according to the Matt Barrows report.

Don't get me wrong now. He's probably got family back there. But -- for the first time -- he's been handed the keys to an NFL franchise. If he can lead this team out of the woods and into the playoffs -- then he's got a good shot of retaining his hold on the starting QB spot into next season.

Question? Why isn't he at 49er central WORKING HIS TAIL OFF? Not Tuesday or Wednesday but -- RIGHT NOW!

You don't often get a golden opportunity to play QB in this league. Very rarely does a starting opportunity come your way for a second time.

It seems -- to me -- that you would embrace that opportunity by staying AT THE WORKPLACE until the season is over.

Now -- all of you probably know how I feel about Alex Smith My feelings are fairly well documented.

But I don't like this development one bit. Alex is in Santa Clara and Troy is??????

Not?

Don't like it.

Not?

Don't like it.

FWIW Troy Smith stayed an extra day last week before going back home

Not?

Don't like it.

How about sticking around period?

Or -- am I being too harsh on the kid?

Seems to me -- with just one win under his belt -- he'd do better by sticking around.

Not?

Don't like it.

What's the point of staying in Santa Clara? Who will he throw passes to the cleaning lady!? lmao
Originally posted by verb1der:

Not?

Don't like it.

What's the point of staying in Santa Clara? Who will he throw passes to the cleaning lady!? lmao

Mmmmm... nahhhh, I'ma not catch no passes, you a do... you a do it.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Not?

Don't like it.

Mmmmm... nahhhh, I'ma not catch no passes, you a do... you a do it.

Not?

Don't like it.

How about sticking around period?

Or -- am I being too harsh on the kid?

Seems to me -- with just one win under his belt -- he'd do better by sticking around.

Nah I agree. Alex sucks but last year at the bye when he was getting ready to possibly replace Hill he stuck around and threw passes to Crabtree for the the week to get him ready to play. Troy played pretty well but he should be here getting more chemistry with his guys. But hopefully it turns out ok.
Share 49ersWebzone