There are 241 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I Believe!!! Let's Go Niners!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Realistically, it's true. But it's still ridiculous to talk about, sitting on 2 wins halfway through the season.

The sad thing is it's mostly in our hands (with a little help from Arizona). Every other team in the NFC West is going to lose the week after next and 2 straight wins for us would put us in a 4-way tie (if Arizona beats Seattle next week).

This division is so atrocious that a 2-6 team is still in it halfway through the season. Sad.
Originally posted by skynet907:
I wish we played the Cowboys every week.

fixed

on the other hand, if we played the winless Bills they probably wouldn't be winless anymore after that game
This game is the most important of the season. I don't think that we win the division but if we lose = No chance; We win = Slim chance. It's up to Troy and how they use Troy and for once were gonna need the D' to step up. Stop S. Jackson and our secondary will still have there hands full with Bradford their new franchise QB.

Some of you think we will blow out the rams..... I hope so but every time we think blow out we get blown out.

Troy plays well, O-line blocks, Gore runs well, D' doesn't break, B+ coaching, and a few tea spoons of luck, we can get the win. At best by 14 or 10, if not we lose by ether 3 or 10 points.

24-17 49ers.
Go Niners!

-
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
I want winners...

I want niners....
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!
So did my penis.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Can somebody please let me know where I can stream this game online. I'd really appreciate it.

atdhe.net

will ask you to download something called 'vshare' it works pretty well. Not gonna get anywhere near HD quality, but its watchable for sure.

Thanks man.

channelsurfing.net is real good. even if you have bad connection.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I Believe!!! Let's Go Niners!!!

x100

most thought the giants didnt have a shot more than half way threw the season, and look what they did. we got a legit shot at wining the division. and then who knows.
Originally posted by JDM_DC4:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Realistically, it's true. But it's still ridiculous to talk about, sitting on 2 wins halfway through the season.

exactly. And plus I find it extremely hard to believe the niners will beat the Rams OR the Bucs.

fixed.

Originally posted by backontop:
I would have hope of beating the Rams if Singletary didn't give the team an entire week off instead of preparing for the upcoming game. A team that has a 2-6 record should not be getting the bye week off to rest.

normally i would agree with you. but with the london game and being gone for 1 1/2 weeks they deserved some time off. then you throw in his ridiculous training camp.
Great read...

http://ninerempire.blogspot.com/

I hope they pull it off we can still do this!!!!!!
This guy agrees!

http://ninerempire.blogspot.com/

I hope they pull it off we can still do this!!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Hele, Niners, Hele!

-
Share 49ersWebzone