There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Matt Maiocco
Asked Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo whether ex-49ers safety Michael Lewis will be in uniform Sunday. "Yeah, there's a good chance of that."

So...there's a "good chance" that the Rams defense will be that much slower. lol

And there's also a "good chance" that we won't try to expose any weaknesses that exist for them putting Michael Lewis into the game.

LOL! but true
Matt Maiocco
Asked Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo whether ex-49ers safety Michael Lewis will be in uniform Sunday. "Yeah, there's a good chance of that."

So...there's a "good chance" that the Rams defense will be that much slower. lol

And there's also a "good chance" that we won't try to expose any weaknesses that exist for them putting Michael Lewis into the game.

Good point! Although I believe MJ's fhilosophy is to "get the ball in our playmaker's hands", and expose multiple weakenesses of every defense!!
Matt Maiocco

Good point! Although I believe MJ's fhilosophy is to "get the ball in our playmaker's hands", and expose multiple weakenesses of every defense!!

He has been fairly good at that so far.
So excited to go to this game!!!!!! and im bringing my gf to her very first Niners game. Come holla LB 5 Row N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
So excited to go to this game!!!!!! and im bringing my gf to her very first Niners game. Come holla LB 5 Row N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*

You should stop by the Zone tailgate, dude.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*

im down, where do i park by? we wanna tailgate. We were planning on getting there early, like 7am
mattbarrows

Reggie Smith said that his increased playing time will come at Taylor Mays' expense.

MaioccoCSN

49ers S Reggie Smith says he'll give Taylor Mays a breather from time to time ... Because Mays also plays a lot on special teams.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM ]

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*

im down, where do i park by? we wanna tailgate. We were planning on getting there early, like 7am

All the information that you need is here...
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows

Reggie Smith said that his increased playing time will come at Taylor Mays' expense.

MaioccoCSN

49ers S Reggie Smith says he'll give Taylor Mays a breather from time to time ... Because Mays also plays a lot on special teams.

That's cool with me. In important passing situations I want our best coverage safety on the field.

Now if we can just get them to use the coverage scheme I came up with and bench Goldson for Mays....

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*

thanks dude! see you there

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*

thanks dude! see you there

hey neighbor LB Sec 5 too
This is it for Troy Smith -- the big test.

The kid has to perform -- and perform well -- to stay in the game. Singletary will not give him the rest of the season to "audition for the starting job."

IF Troy steps up and delivers big as we all hope and pray he can (and that's a BIG IF)?

He will begin to erase the bad memories of terrible play from that other "Smith."

I never thought I'd find myself rooting for some guy named "Smith" who plays QB for the 49ers....

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*

Lower Res 7, Row 9.

Lets Do This 9ers!!!! GET SOME!!!!
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*

Lower Res 7, Row 9.

So will you guys help the crowd quiet down when the Niners are on offense?!
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!
*52*

Lower Res 7, Row 9.

Are you guys coming by the tailgate?

Tailgate Thread