LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

The Official David Carr Crash

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by trogdor:

But, and it pains me to say it, I'm sorta glad they lost because it really lays bare the fact that Singletary is not cut out to be a head coach, and the Yorks are the worst owners in football. Yes, even worse than Al Davis. They won't sell, but at least this will likely force them to fire Singletary.

Agreed about Singletary. His temper tantrums on the sideline have gotten downright embarrassing, and he's even getting called out on it by commentators at this point.

Disagree about the Yorks though. Jed and John have both been willing to spend, Jed has done what John couldn't with the stadium, and Jed doesn't seem to have the worst problem of bad owners: meddling on football operations.

It's clear we haven't been winning with the Yorks, but I don't think they're an intractable problem like Al Davis is (being solely responsible for the Raiders horrible drafts, being such a liability to work with that coaches won't go there, being incapable of solving his own stadium problems in Oakland).
Originally posted by BenQ:
WE WANT CARR!

ugh

The Repo men need to get this Carr. Take the tags off and put a boot on him.
Bottom line, Singletary lost his credibility not just within, but the entire NFL, period!
You can only take so much preaching and confrontation! You need a real football coach
to succeed!
Originally posted by BobS:
I knew he would be terrible, but he out did my worst expectations.

Nice work, by our coaching staff!
give him 1 game...We gave Alex Smith 6 years we can give this turd 1 game. - Thats my take

I dislike him a lot he looks like a major dbag but I will give him a game to show me what he can do.

God what a mess Singletary put us in. f**king retard just thought ASmith will breeze through with no competition. WTF I hate Singletary
[ Edited by 49ermark on Oct 26, 2010 at 7:25 AM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49ermark:
give him 1 game...We gave Alex Smith 6 years we can give this turd 1 game. - Thats my take

I dislike him a lot he looks like a major dbag but I will give him a game to show me what he can do.

God what a mess Singletary put us in. f**king retard just thought ASmith will breeze through with no competition. WTF I hate Singletary

why one more he's been in the league for 9 years and played 92 s**tty games already
Missing a wide open Vernon Davis by a lot on his first series was a sign of things to come.
LOL at this thread...

Most in here have given Smith 6 years; but, don't want to even give Carr 1 full game.

Talk about your double standards.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
LOL at this thread...

Most in here have given Smith 6 years; but, don't want to even give Carr 1 full game.

He has been around forever, he is worthless.
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
LOL at this thread...

He has been around forever, he is worthless.

But yet he's still statistically better than Smith...

Love the title.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
He was horrendous. I read that he wasn't allowed to warm up before he went in. This whole team is messed up from top to bottom. I don't know what they are going to do? I don't think they know either.

I was at the game and he warmed up plenty the moment Alex went down. What you read was wrong.

He still stunk it up though. My gosh. Yeah the shot-put, throw-like-a-girl mechanics are not going to equal a high pass completion percentage.
What is the point of starting the Carr its pretty obvious its battery is dead. If we start Troy Smith or Davis at least we will know if either of them have a chance at being a competent QB for us. The worst thing that could happen is we lose and go 1-7.
What a waste of a personnel move. We removed a legitimate backup/team leader in Hill for a pile of s**t in Carr.

The sole reason McCloughan was canned (my theory). It was the dumbest move that I can think of in a long time and it looks even dumber now.
This MO FO just hit the center divider at 95 mph

Carr is wrecked to recognition!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone